Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IDW Megatron Spotlight preview

Default IDW Megatron Spotlight preview

Spotlight: Megatron 2 Page preview

Art only, no text.

You don't realise how much you miss Roche until he comes back. Chintastic!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Interesting little Micromaster-sized blue guy standing between Skywarp and Razorclaw.

Also, Orange Sunstorm is clearly pictured here, which means the Yellow Seeker that was killed by Arcee (stabbed in/near the spark chamber and another stab in the face) earlier in RID must have been the yellow Rainmaker?

Image via Seibertron.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Interesting little Micromaster-sized blue guy standing between Skywarp and Razorclaw.
    Didn't even see him, even after looking over and over at the picture! Even after I knew what to look for I missed him on the first look over! Wonder what he is, even cassettes are bigger than that.

Also, Orange Sunstorm is clearly pictured here, which means the Yellow Seeker that was killed by Arcee (stabbed in/near the spark chamber and another stab in the face) earlier in RID must have been the yellow Rainmaker?

Didn't Bombshell refer to him as Sunstorm though, before Arcee killed him? I think he did but cant fully remember and the comic is at home. I would have loved to see Sunstorm set up a 'Church of Primus' on this new Cybertron and stand out the front yelling at bots to repent and handing out data tracks of the covenant of Primus

I dunno, maybe Sunstorm survived, considering Rung got shot in the head and is alive as well as Red Alert being decapitated and still surviving but I wouldn't put too much faith in that shot. I'm pretty sure you can see one of the Relfector trio as well and they are meant to be dead like twice over now Continuity alert!

EDIT: Forget all that! I just read the notice with the pic on Siebertron. This tale is back when Megatron was first resurrected by Shockwave and Soundwave on that asteroid, just after he blew Hot Rod into space. Continuity saved

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Didn't even see him, even after looking over and over at the picture! Even after I knew what to look for I missed him on the first look over! Wonder what he is, even cassettes are bigger than that.
    He's got no gun-kibble or Earth alt-mode kibble, so he shouldn't be a Targetmaster or Micromaster. Actually looks a lot like WST Soundwave without his shoulder cannon What is Roche trying to play at here?!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Didn't Bombshell refer to him as Sunstorm though, before Arcee killed him? I think he did but cant fully remember and the comic is at home. I would have loved to see Sunstorm set up a 'Church of Primus' on this new Cybertron and stand out the front yelling at bots to repent and handing out data tracks of the covenant of Primus

I dunno, maybe Sunstorm survived, considering Rung got shot in the head and is alive as well as Red Alert being decapitated and still surviving but I wouldn't put too much faith in that shot. I'm pretty sure you can see one of the Relfector trio as well and they are meant to be dead like twice over now Continuity alert!

EDIT: Forget all that! I just read the notice with the pic on Siebertron. This tale is back when Megatron was first resurrected by Shockwave and Soundwave on that asteroid, just after he blew Hot Rod into space. Continuity saved
    You're right about Bombshell referring to the yellow seeker as Sunstorm. Darn I was hoping for more obscure seekers being fleshed out

Looking forward to reading it
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    You don't realise how much you miss Roche until he comes back. Chintastic!
    Was just thinking about this again this morning, and looking at IDW Megatron drawn by Roche makes me wish I didn't skip out on this when it was shelf-warming at TRU

So the little micromaster remains.
    Preview..

Megatron Guest

Was just thinking about this again this morning, and looking at IDW Megatron drawn by Roche makes me wish I didn't skip out on this when it was shelf-warming at TRU
    Oh yeah! I have a MISB one of him.

From the preview Megatron seems to have more in common with The Doctor than I thought:
    "The first thing to do is establish that elements from your previous form are carried over to your next. Arms, two: check. Legs, two: check. Head, one: check. Ears, yes, eyes too. Nose, I've had worse. Chin, blimey. I'm still not ginger."