Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Class METROPLEX

A mate just sent me the link on Facebook about this - I had to go sit down for a moment and have a little happy-freakout! I shall buy him, then I'll hug him and love him and squeeze him and pet him!

Whaaaaaaaaaat!!! We're getting a FoC MetroPlex

The timing in regards to the game is odd, perhaps R&D took much longer than expected. Most of these other reveals (if not all others) don't tie to the game though.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm also disappointed that all these FOC toys are coming out so long after the game, which will make them harder to sell - lines that don't have a cartoon, movie or game out don't do well. This could leave us with shelf-warming, making it less likely we see later waves, or this big one that's still six months away.
    Hasbro should have had the toys coming out in the 3-4 months before the game release while all the hype was out there and the promotion of the game, so that these sort of bigger ones (Metroplex and triple-changers) were out soon after the game, and then sold out by Christmas.
    I wonder if the new third game could be out/ getting some media attention by the time this get released? The pictures make that seem doubtful, they look like the figures are ready to be mass produced but you never know how long the local branch will make us wait.

(Now I've said that, this will be one of the toys we get here before the rest of the world )
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

One word..... YES !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I would love to see a shelf full of these!

And then empty shelves of people buying them.
    Shelf of these would look insane! Like when Unicron was in shelf, looked crazy insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So, that makes 1x Fort Max + 1x Metroplex + 3x Datsun's + 2x Cassette's + 2x Voyager Triple Changers + 4x Deluxe Generation's still to come this year. In other words, I'm going to be broke.
    Get in line with the rest of us lol
    Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Wow bigger than Fort Max...thats impressive enough.
    Taller maybe, but not by sheer mass.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So, that makes 1x Fort Max + 1x Metroplex + 3x Datsun's + 2x Cassette's + 2x Voyager Triple Changers + 4x Deluxe Generation's still to come this year. In other words, I'm going to be broke.
    Who are the Datsuns & Cassettes?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Who are the Datsuns & Cassettes?
    Referring to the Takara Masterpieces.

Anyway now I've had more time to digest the info and pics of metroplex- it's pretty amazing that its taller than g1 fort max? Seems has and takara have really been responding to fans wishes lately.

And I know it won't satisfy my high expectations, as metroplex was what got me back into collecting tfs. However, the fact that it exists and imo it looks okay is enough to satisfy me for now. How much will the takara version cost?

So pumped and can't wait for this.. I want multiples. Hopefully these sell well enough so we can get metrotitan, fort max, trypticon and scorponok too. Oh the possibilities!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Its got questionable engineering like the G1 toy but it still works for me

These announcements have certainly been exciting. I am looking forward to once again going out on toy hunts and be excited about it!
    Yeah, unlike Year of the Snake Omega Supreme, this toy at least remains true to it's origins in altmodes.

metrotitan would be an awesome idea for a repaint