Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 48586364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Class METROPLEX

Click and Collect not available in WA? Now that's a monumental stuff up BigW! Not happy.

Stores on Oct 31. You should be able to get it online now.

Ship it Omega?

You guys rock. I was in target rouse hill yesterday and they had it for $150, so I've now done the online layby for Met with Big W! Only $9 postage so I'm happy with that.
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Guys if you are planning on keeping a straight nice Metro box from Big W postage I thought I would let you know they aren't the best with their packaging style.
    I ordered the YOTS Omega and due to the packaging it came with a massive dent in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Antfan View Post
    Saw that Metroplex will be on salefor $98 on 31st October at Big W on-line only.

http://www.bigw.com.au/christmas/gif.../top-boys-toys
    I purchased one online, estimated to arrive during the week. -- Just had to add $9 postage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Guys if you are planning on keeping a straight nice Metro box from Big W postage I thought I would let you know they aren't the best with their packaging style.
    I ordered the YOTS Omega and due to the packaging it came with a massive dent in the corner.
    Eeep! I ordered an Omega from them not to long ago, meant to arrive any time within the next month. And my second metroplex is with them too. Guess we'll see how well they do.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My YOTS Omega came alright, you shouldn't worry too much about the box but rather its contents. Unless you are not planning to open it.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Click and Collect not available in WA? Now that's a monumental stuff up BigW! Not happy.
    ^ Yup I checked that when I have the YOTS Omega, thus this is why I was not keen on this sale, is like a 50/50 chance you may not get it, the Target sale was a safe bet.

The little slot on the big M's gun that you use to plug it in into the back just snapped off and he has some stress marks on his feet, now is it possible that I can get a refund from Target without the receipt because I put him lay- by and they asked me for my name to put into the computer, so I wonder if they still have my name and my history lay-by's in their systems there as the proof of purchase, so I can get a refund or exchange him.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    The little slot on the big M's gun that you use to plug it in into the back just snapped off and he has some stress marks on his feet, now is it possible that I can get a refund from Target without the receipt because I put him lay- by and they asked me for my name to put into the computer, so I wonder if they still have my name and my history lay-by's in their systems there as the proof of purchase, so I can get a refund or exchange him.
    I would imagine you should be able to. Would be surprised if you couldn't, in reality you have a defective toy if it's covered in stress marks and now a part snapped. You can only try. Maybe call them first and see if they would accept it back?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Unless something has changed, they keep all transactions on record for 12 months.
    You can request a duplicate receipt or verify your details through their layby records. Did the slot snap off as a result of you playing with it?
    If they establish that it is a manufacturing fault, you'll be able to return it as defective merchandise.