Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Evac's in SA ?

Default Any Evac's in SA ?

Any S.A members seen Evac around in stores? Not a big fan of movie repaints but I’m a sucker for the Pave low.

Quote Originally Posted by To Punish & Enslave View Post
    Any S.A members seen Evac around in stores? Not a big fan of movie repaints but I’m a sucker for the Pave low.
    They shld be around in Target. Most of the ones I went to had them. And if u grab a BigW catalogue u can get them to price-match at $25 a Voyager which is darn tootin' cheap.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    They shld be around in Target. Most of the ones I went to had them. And if u grab a BigW catalogue u can get them to price-match at $25 a Voyager which is darn tootin' cheap.
    Cheers STL Didn't know target would price match. Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers STL Didn't know target would price match. Thanks for the heads up.
    They do, you just have to bring a catalogue. In fact, all the major retailers do. The only one I've never tried is DJs. And that's just because I never even go to the toy section one (or even know if they have one outside of the one that's in Melbourne city).

Mind you, I've only done it at Target twice in the past year. K-Mart's my store of choice for multiple reasons. Easy returns, easy price-match, Gobstoppers, Chips, Starbursts but that's another story.

Keep an eye out for my column later this week (hopefully), it's got a few other things about price-matching.
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

They do, you just have to bring a catalogue. In fact, all the major retailers do. The only one I've never tried is DJs. And that's just because I never even go to the toy section one (or even know if they have one outside of the one that's in Melbourne city).

Mind you, I've only done it at Target twice in the past year. K-Mart's my store of choice for multiple reasons. Easy returns, easy price-match, Gobstoppers, Chips, Starbursts but that's another story.

Keep an eye out for my column later this week (hopefully), it's got a few other things about price-matching.
    We must be a bit backward in SA. I’ve tried to price match over the years over the phone prompting that i will bringeth catalogeth in. No retailer has stepped up to the plate.

We must be a bit backward in SA. I’ve tried to price match over the years over the phone prompting that i will bringeth catalogeth in. No retailer has stepped up to the plate.
    If u do have trouble, I can price-match one for $25 before sales end next week and post it up for about $7 or 8, probably less if you don't want to keep the packaging.

If u do have trouble, I can price-match one for $25 before sales end next week and post it up for about $7 or 8, probably less if you don't want to keep the packaging.
    Cheers STL noted and appreciated. It may come to that if A. I can’t find one or B. I can’t find one. I will let you know how I go tomorrow late night shopping starting at tarjee as you suggested.

Saw a couple when I was down there a few weeks ago, but one I remember was out at the K-Mart in Port Adelaide.

There sure are- i bought one. Got it from Big w for 25 bucks too.

Target Elizabeth has heaps stacked up ready for the sale. Rundle mall target as well.