Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There is something fascinating and captivating about the original series toy artwork on merchandise, being so toy-accurate.
    This puzzle that I found at Sandown Collector Fair on Sunday has artwork I've never seen before, but it is just so toy accurate, that you think your own toys could come to life.

Check out the double-jointed gun arm of Optimus though... one of the flaws of artists copying the toys exactly in the battle scenes.

(the puzzle only has 134 pieces, but it was only $5, and I would be having it on display as a box for the artwork, not as a completed puzzle)
    That puzzle is great. I have had that puzzle since I was alot younger. The artwork is quite unique as I have never seen it used anywhere else.

My art book came today along with bumblebee Thanks again Ae-Evolution

The art book , it hard cover as well is very good but didn't wait to get the limited one as i don't think it worth the extra $100 .Each main character get his own page which is good to see , And if you like blizzard the art book totally worth it as it huge ! 375page thick glossy pages ,heavy as hell..and only $50!!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    My art book came today along with bumblebee Thanks again Ae-Evolution

The art book , it hard cover as well is very good but didn't wait to get the limited one as i don't think it worth the extra $100 .Each main character get his own page which is good to see , And if you like blizzard the art book totally worth it as it huge ! 375page thick glossy pages ,heavy as hell..and only $50!!

Where is the Blizzard Art book from

My first parcel for the year. I had planned on selling this as I got it for a good price, but now that I have it in my hands I'm not sure I can part with it

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    My first parcel for the year. I had planned on selling this as I got it for a good price, but now that I have it in my hands I'm not sure I can part with it

Soooooooooo lucky, how much did you get it for, and from where?

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Where is the Blizzard Art book from
    i order it from amazon they actually very cheap for books and there shipping is ok considering the weight of the things

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Soooooooooo lucky, how much did you get it for, and from where?
    I don't really want to say in case I am going to sell it. I'm gonna sleep on it, not literally though.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Check out the double-jointed gun arm of Optimus though... one of the flaws of artists copying the toys exactly in the battle scenes.

All i can think is OP is holding his rifle out to his side and pulling the trigger with his thumb. All the while, playing rock,paper,scissors with Shrapnel

Nice one Liege. i really like the look of the kreo combiners and YOTSOS

Thanks Grock! A day more delay before I hit ship my loot button and I would've had the MP Rumble/Ravage in this delivery as well . Ah well, gives me enough time to savor playing with these babies more With YOTSOS in my Gen/classicverse Autos corner that should even out the odds, what with Giant and more combiners pouring in for the Decepticons hehehehe. Of course once Metroplex comes, goodbye Decepticons...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My MP Rumble and Ravage arrived today. So so small but so so cool. Could not sit and wait for the Hasbro set.