Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18283334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 475

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

  1. #371
    Join Date
    10th Jul 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    202

    Default

    I recently received a DX-9 Invisible from Robot Kingdom. It was nicely packed and arrived super quick.

    Also in the last week or so I asked to cancel a pre-order of the FT-03c Quakewave. They responded very quickly (within 24 hours) and processed the refund straight away.

    Great customer service. I think some local TF stores could learn a thing or two from them...

  2. #372
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    5,056

    Default

    I ordered a Tiger Track from RK. Turns out that while it looks like one that came from the actual MP12 moulds, it is a lunch time special not official product. RK make mention that it's not entirely official.

  3. #373
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2014
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I ordered a Tiger Track from RK. Turns out that while it looks like one that came from the actual MP12 moulds, it is a lunch time special not official product. RK make mention that it's not entirely official.
    I ordered it from RK in September last year. It didn't mention anything about it being unofficial. It does say something about Alternate Robot Mode Package in the title of my invoice, I thought that just means its packed in Robot mode rather than car mode. I noticed on their website it is sold out but in the description also doesn't say it's not official. Did they tell that to you in an email? I paid US $100 for the official product, hopefully I didn't get duped.

  4. #374
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    5,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I ordered it from RK in September last year. It didn't mention anything about it being unofficial. It does say something about Alternate Robot Mode Package in the title of my invoice, I thought that just means its packed in Robot mode rather than car mode. I noticed on their website it is sold out but in the description also doesn't say it's not official. Did they tell that to you in an email? I paid US $100 for the official product, hopefully I didn't get duped.
    Hop on over the the KO section of the forum. There's info in there about KO Tiger Track.

  5. #375
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2014
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hop on over the the KO section of the forum. There's info in there about KO Tiger Track.
    Ah thanks mate. Mine is MISB but has the hologram so I'll assume it's fine.

  6. #376
    Join Date
    13th Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,963

    Default

    MP Ramjet was my first order from Robot Kingdom and has a factory QC issue. I've read posts on tfw2005 about taking it apart and swapping the wrong parts around to fix it but I don't really feel that comfortable attempting it right now and, well, really I shouldn't have to. What do you think my chances are of getting a replacement? What are RK like to deal with about these things? Thanks

  7. #377
    drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    20th Jul 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    MP Ramjet was my first order from Robot Kingdom and has a factory QC issue. I've read posts on tfw2005 about taking it apart and swapping the wrong parts around to fix it but I don't really feel that comfortable attempting it right now and, well, really I shouldn't have to. What do you think my chances are of getting a replacement? What are RK like to deal with about these things? Thanks
    What if you replaced and is still the same thing? As this seems to be a wide issue not just one offs.

  8. #378
    Join Date
    7th Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    MP Ramjet was my first order from Robot Kingdom and has a factory QC issue. I've read posts on tfw2005 about taking it apart and swapping the wrong parts around to fix it but I don't really feel that comfortable attempting it right now and, well, really I shouldn't have to. What do you think my chances are of getting a replacement? What are RK like to deal with about these things? Thanks
    I think I've only ever needed to contact RK about an issue once, they were very helpful and easy to deal with so I'd say send them an email explaining the issue, it seems to be a widespread one so yours probably wont be the only email they get.
    The only thing I will say is give them a little time to get back to you, from my dealings they were a little slow replying, but they do reply sooner rather then later

  9. #379
    Join Date
    13th Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    What if you replaced and is still the same thing? As this seems to be a wide issue not just one offs.
    yeah i know... :/ maybe it would be better to try and fix it myself!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I think I've only ever needed to contact RK about an issue once, they were very helpful and easy to deal with so I'd say send them an email explaining the issue, it seems to be a widespread one so yours probably wont be the only email they get.
    The only thing I will say is give them a little time to get back to you, from my dealings they were a little slow replying, but they do reply sooner rather then later
    sure. I emailed them anyway just to see what they would say, came back to me pretty quickly asking for some more details and photos so we'll see what they say next and if any others have mentioned the same thing.

  10. #380
    Join Date
    19th Oct 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    They were pretty good when I emailed them about my broken Silverbolt (combiner head broken) and sent me a replacement torso section of a Silverbolt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •