Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've had them seperate preorders where I didn't not the massive gap in arrival date.

THey refunded the shipping dif and removed the item i asked for, then i placed another order.

I'm pretty sure I've added something to an order too

In other words, they should sort you out

Got a response saying they won't add items to orders. Maybe I didn't word it well enough. Oh wells.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    So, after the red cassette that shipped with one of my MP Soundwaves was missing a pin to hold his head on, I contacted Robot Kingdom to arrange a replacement. After photos/etc to show the fault, they agreed.

I requested that, as they require returns to be shipped via trackable/insured/etc that the the cost was $xx, they reimburse me or cut their losses on the faulty item they supplied.

They agreed, and after saying a replacement would go out in the next couple of days (which meant I didn't cut my losses with RK and order a replacement cheap off eBay while there was one), and then cut off all communication.

After no less than 5 emails, all rather polite, I hit up their Facebook page (being a public forum) and I finally get a response. They've changed their mind, and now require via letter, me to send the faulty part back. Fine, except for the cost, I might as well just hit up eBay.

I've now told them I'll be taking it to PayPal, and they've got 24 hours before I do so.

Absolutely rubbish customer service. I don't mind slow service. I loathe liars.

I'll happily update this thread with the resolution, and if it isn't resolved easily, you can see the complete BS that RK have tried to shaft me on.
    haha yeah i was reminded of my situation - emailed them in May and after a few exchanges and them agreeing to replace the head on my Red Alert - nothing.

edit: thought i was replying to the proper thread http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1567 but yeah, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    edit: thought i was replying to the proper thread http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1567 but yeah, they suck.

Totally missed that thread. Did a search and totally spaced it. Apologies mods!

Exclamation Need help with RobotKingdom

I thought I found a good deal on a third party Predaking set.
    But for months afterwards, Robotkingdom kept changing the delivery date.
    Due to Australia Post's pending closure of Shopmate, I contacted them to change the delivery address and got this in response:

First question, I thought this product had been released.
    If it has not, then I have a big problem, since the other other listing I saw was by an upseller and I cannot afford what they demanded.
    Looks like I have to find a new 3rd party Predaking set now.

Second query, I have advised them I want a full refund, as store credit is useless to me.
    They did not sell the item I wanted, therefore I want my 200AUD back.
    If they don't honor the refund, is it acceptable for me to contact PayPal, explain the situation and request a cancellation of the transaction so I can get my money back?

Yeah so this thread probably belongs in another section of the board hey.

Hi Tilarta,

in case you or others reading this don't know, NEVER accept store credit, if you do you void any chance of recovering your money via PayPal or bank/creditcard dispute processes.

Which product did you buy? There are lots of third party Predakings.

So yeah, contact RK and tell then you want a refund. If they refuse or don't contact you after a few days, then send another email informing them that you will start a dispute process through PayPal, if you still have the time available. If you have run out of time on your PayPal, but it is linked to a creditcard, that can make things easier, but it can take a lot longer.
    Which brings us to where we are today...