Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2737424344454647
Results 461 to 468 of 468

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

  1. #461
    Galvatran Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Has anyone successfully cancelled a pre-order with RK?I recently made two pre-orders and they quickly agreed to combine them. However, I then requested to cancel one of the items I pre-ordered and they have not responded to multiple emails.

    It states in their policy that this is allowed and it's the first item I've ever sought to cancel. I'm even saying that I wish to put in another order separately such that I will still be spending more with them so I am surprised, they are usually very good to deal with.
    My experience with RK on this matter differs to Raider. RK is quick to respond when adding item(s) to an existing order or combining orders BUT reluctant to cancel items / pre-orders. That was a few years ago.

    Keep at it DaptoDog. I'm sure you've already brought to their attention you have a good customer history with them. Best of luck mate.

  2. #462
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2014
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    My experience with RK on this matter differs to Raider. RK is quick to respond when adding item(s) to an existing order or combining orders BUT reluctant to cancel items / pre-orders. That was a few years ago.

    Keep at it DaptoDog. I'm sure you've already brought to their attention you have a good customer history with them. Best of luck mate.
    Thanks for that feedback mate. Was going to quote my history with them and threaten a Paypal dispute in my next email but hopefully it won't come to that.

  3. #463
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2014
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,904

    Default

    Just sent RK a very strongly worded final email. Detailed my amount spent dating back to 2014, that cancelling orders is allowed per their ordering policy and I even said I will increase the order by substituting a Megatron for a Laserwave and Prowl.

    I have given them till tomorrow to respond before launching a PayPal dispute and never ordering from them again. Let's see if that works.

  4. #464
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2014
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Just sent RK a very strongly worded final email. Detailed my amount spent dating back to 2014, that cancelling orders is allowed per their ordering policy and I even said I will increase the order by substituting a Megatron for a Laserwave and Prowl.

    I have given them till tomorrow to respond before launching a PayPal dispute and never ordering from them again. Let's see if that works.
    Haha this time they replied straight away, funny that isn't it? Getting it sorted now.

  5. #465
    Galvatran Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Haha this time they replied straight away, funny that isn't it? Getting it sorted now.
    Nothing like a softly, softly, threat a PayPal dispute approach to get things moving.

  6. #466
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2014
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,904

    Default

    Received a large order from RK, first class packaging and service (I had them combine two orders). They chucked in heaps of free DOTM trading cards and even threw in a free album that I requested.

  7. #467
    Join Date
    10th Mar 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Ordered three SS-38 Optimus Primes from RK with some mates. Last week they showed up and one had an incorrect part so I messaged RK for a replacement. They were very keen to help and sent out a replacement part free of any charge. It arrived much sooner than they said it would and in a way bigger box than was necessary. Robot Kingdom cares.

  8. #468
    Join Date
    13th Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    received 2 star black series and 1 marvel legends figure shipped via 'small packet' which came in a box lined with polystyrene slabs and beads. well packed and arrived in good time. inc shipping came to about $44 au each which is a bit much but i was happy to pay the price to actually get these figures which i might never see at retail here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •