Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Hehe your Star Wars quote made me giggle lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Draksprime View Post
    ok so I'm not alone waiting for Unicron, makes me feel a little better.
    If you don't receive an email in a week, I'd say jsut send them an email to see how your order is going. I'll be doing the same by the end of the week if I don't get an email.

OK, so an update about my previous order:

A few emails back and forth and they arranged to send me Disney Label Donald Duck as long as I pay (a discounted) price for WfC Soundwave. I didn't mind as I wanted Soundwave. I assume its sent via snail mail as its been over 2 weeks now and still waiting.

Fast forward to now and I did an order last week for 5 items. First, they sent it to my home address when I stated for it to be delivered to my work like I always do. Anyway... Opened my parcel today and there was only 4 items instead of 5.

Two simple orders bummed in a row? I think I'll give them one last chance before I completely ditch them as a place to order my beloved robots. I'm not sure what has happened. Have they gotten new management?

Ehhh I think it's a bit of a chance and luck? I ordered last week and got my order in 4 business days. There was no mistake in the items I ordered but they did send me an extra item (which I'm keeping quiet about. sshhh)

I pay via Paypal all the time and just ask them to use that address. Rocke, maybe if you're using PayPal, set the work addy as your primary shipping address and maybe that won't confuse them?

I agree with Jay, I just think they are getting too overwhelmed with orders now and they do try and resolve the orders
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Just got an email with the tracking number for my order, Unicron is on his way

Quote Originally Posted by Draksprime View Post
    Just got an email with the tracking number for my order, Unicron is on his way
    Where's my email dammit

Hope it shows up soon.

I have ordered several times from RK now with the latest order arriving today. I have never encountered any issues with them.

BANG! Three in a row!

Had an order arrive yesterday which was to contain Unicron and the clear Animated 2-pack. Instead of the Animated 2-pack, they sent me the Henkeish Sons of Cybertron 2-pack. I've written them and am awaiting reply.

Three in a row.... that's a bit much. Although, this is the first WRONG ITEM situation. My previous 2 were just MISSING ITEMS. We'll see how they handle this.

wow...who's doing all the packing.

If a online toy company can't get online order right they have no hope. I ordered 2 items so we'll see what happens.

Just received my order so thumbs up from me.