Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 283843444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

First time ordering with them here in Oz.
    They emailed to request confirmation I was in Oz as my previous orders were all in HK (ie they were checking my paypal hadn't been hacked), and checked how I wanted the parcel declared.
    Parcel arrived 3 days after it was sent, really well packed and no problems at all although I can't open the actual figures as they're my *cough* Christmas presents from my family. No DOTM cards though (Do they still do those?)
    Will definitely be using them again as postage wasn't as bad as I expected and service was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    No DOTM cards though (Do they still do those?)
    I'm still getting them in high-value orders, but not in small orders.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm still getting them in high-value orders, but not in small orders.
    What is a high-value order? I spent over AU$500 excluding postage... I guess I'll just wait and see whether I get any next time.

I haven't been getting the cards either whereas I used to on all my orders. I reckon they finally depleted their inventory after all these years.

Ah Ok. I spent over $300 a couple of months back and got two packs. I assumed it was because the order was rather big compared to the sub $100 order I normally place.

Bought something instock two weeks ago and there has been no update. Has anyone ordered from them recently? Is this just normal covid timing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    Bought something instock two weeks ago and there has been no update. Has anyone ordered from them recently? Is this just normal covid timing?
    They just shipped an order for me this week and have been emailing with them back and forth so they are fine. Did you get an email about switching to Surface Mail when you ordered (it might have gone to your spam)? You have to let them know you want it shipped Surface or else they will hold it until the shipping option you chose when ordering becomes available.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    I found my emails from RK were not getting delivered because they seem to be blocked by Apple's icloud.com email service. Perhaps your email provider is also blocking communication from RK?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    They just shipped an order for me this week and have been emailing with them back and forth so they are fine. Did you get an email about switching to Surface Mail when you ordered (it might have gone to your spam)? You have to let them know you want it shipped Surface or else they will hold it until the shipping option you chose when ordering becomes available.
    Haven't got any other emails besides confirmation, and checked my other folders. However that sounds like the holdup probably. I will contact them.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I found my emails from RK were not getting delivered because they seem to be blocked by Apple's icloud.com email service. Perhaps your email provider is also blocking communication from RK?
    Using gmail, and I got the confirmation so I should be good on that end.

For those who don't know, Hong Kong - over and above all of the other excitement it's got going on atm - has just had a major COVID-19 spike again, so you know...things might be hard for poor old RK (again).