Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2939444546474849

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    For those who don't know, Hong Kong - over and above all of the other excitement it's got going on atm - has just had a major COVID-19 spike again, so you know...things might be hard for poor old RK (again).
    Oh, I thought it was all good in China at the moment. Thanks for letting us know.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Robot Kingdom's updated shipping rates are ridiculous. They put it down to HK Post new pricing but it means they are no longer competitive for MPs etc. They want US$71 to ship one of the new MP seekers using registered mail parcel, I had already ordered two units of MP-52 and paid US$76 shipping for both.

Have ordered MP-53 and MP-54 from Anime-Export and looking to order the MP-52+ versions from ShowZ. It's a shame because I've always rated RK and used them extensively since NY went rogue but I can't support them at these shipping rates.

Exclamation Need help with RobotKingdom

I thought I found a good deal on a third party Predaking set.
    But for months afterwards, Robotkingdom kept changing the delivery date.
    Due to Australia Post's pending closure of Shopmate, I contacted them to change the delivery address and got this in response:

First question, I thought this product had been released.
    If it has not, then I have a big problem, since the other other listing I saw was by an upseller and I cannot afford what they demanded.
    Looks like I have to find a new 3rd party Predaking set now.

Second query, I have advised them I want a full refund, as store credit is useless to me.
    They did not sell the item I wanted, therefore I want my 200AUD back.
    If they don't honor the refund, is it acceptable for me to contact PayPal, explain the situation and request a cancellation of the transaction so I can get my money back?

Yeah so this thread probably belongs in another section of the board hey.

Hi Tilarta,

in case you or others reading this don't know, NEVER accept store credit, if you do you void any chance of recovering your money via PayPal or bank/creditcard dispute processes.

Which product did you buy? There are lots of third party Predakings.

So yeah, contact RK and tell then you want a refund. If they refuse or don't contact you after a few days, then send another email informing them that you will start a dispute process through PayPal, if you still have the time available. If you have run out of time on your PayPal, but it is linked to a creditcard, that can make things easier, but it can take a lot longer.
    Which brings us to where we are today...