Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Anime Discussion Thread

"Anime" is just the Japanese word for animation so... technically any cartoon/animation is "anime." Even the Japanese refer to non-Japanese animation as "anime" (or "dohga"). If you want to specifically refer to Japanese animation in Japanese, then you say "Nihon Anime" (日本アニメ). So yeah, the word "anime" itself doesn't exclusively refer to Japanese animation.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Apologies if this is not the place to ask this but I'm wanting to purchase the full Initial D collection on DVD. I can see that it's available from the following store:

https://www.playtech-asia.com/initia...set-movie.html

May be a silly question but are Playtech Asia a reputable vendor to purchase from? Has anyone viewed these DVDs to comment on quality?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    Apologies if this is not the place to ask this but I'm wanting to purchase the full Initial D collection on DVD. I can see that it's available from the following store:

https://www.playtech-asia.com/initia...set-movie.html

May be a silly question but are Playtech Asia a reputable vendor to purchase from? Has anyone viewed these DVDs to comment on quality?

Thanks
    Dont know about Playtech as I thought you were talking about PlayAsia store. Interesting though because a friend of mine would be very interested in that set too.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

The final Neon Genesis Evangelion rebuild movie has a new office release date - January 2021. After over 10 years the end is near.