Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU MP Soundwave & A/Storm prices and codes

I'll probably get both on sight, if my local TRU even gets them, they were really slow with their MPs last year.

Hope we all have better luck this time around. mp10 nightmare again??

I know with almost missing out on MP Optimus due to passing him up when I first saw him that I'll be grabbing Soundwave as soon as he's released.
    I knew the price on Soundwave but Acid Storm is $20 more then Thundercracker?
    Well I'll probably still get him anyway, better to pay $20 more then to regret not getting him and to pay $50+ more after the fact...

as long as acid storm looks like the mockup photos i'll be happy but if he has any of that disgusting grey plastic they used for thundercracker... i'll probably return it.

Thanks for the info Sinnertwin.

Do we know how many MP Primes and Thundercrackers there were, for comparison?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Thanks for the info Sinnertwin.

Do we know how many MP Primes and Thundercrackers there were, for comparison?
    I'll get back to you on that. I'm also interested to find out

That should be the half yearly sale on when they are released ? wishful thinking well i marked it down to go to TRU at the end of june and bug them about it! But i guess every here will also as well right!?
    Can we arrange a preorder for the forum with a bulk buy or something like that ? save them the hassle of everyone ringing them that week and every other week untill it come in !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Excellent information indeed, thank you very much Sinnertwin - I just hope that the scalpers don't see this thread.
    Grrrrrrrrrrr, scalpers... -.- Yeah dude, you TOTALLY need those 8 MP-10's in your trolley... I think lots of naughty, naughty words when it comes to scalpers, but anyhoo, adding my thanks for the info Sinnertwin, I will be sure try and not "miss out" (ie. scalped) on both like I did with OP and TC. I got no beef with forumers who get a couple so they can do the MISB + Displayable thing, but 8 in one trolley of a guy I know isn't a local forumer, you know he ain't getting them for his buddies...

Grrr....

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Thanks sinner for the info, time to get out the old tent and camp out my local TRU

Big thanks sinner for the info. A good idea of when we should be looking for them.