Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU MP Soundwave & A/Storm prices and codes

Sweet!, gives my bank account time to replenish, though given the choice, Ill pick Acid Storm first if I spot him, because I already have the Takara version of SOundwave, best to leave him next so others can get one - and I don't mean those miserable, SOB scalpers.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Acid Storm bought on site! Even at $100, it's still cheaper than that fershlugginer MP Sunstorm!

Nice work, I love all your guys at this forum that dig this cool information up for slackers and/or newbies like myself

Thanks!

Definitely keeping my eye out for both of these... now to justify this as a present to myself to the wife

I live 5 hours away from the nearest TRU. Any idea if the Aussie TRU will let you either reserve Soundwave or order him online? Otherwise will have to rely on big city mates to find it for me, like the last Masterpiece Prime.

I think they are underestimating how quickly Soundwave will dissapear from the shelves. I know at least 3 mates of mine that don't collect Transformers except for about 1 a decade, yet are foaming at the mouth to get this figure! Next to Prime, I think Soundwave is the most recognized and popular character to the general populace from our era. Everyone always goes "Who was the tape deck dude with the cassette guys? He was cool!"

Quote Originally Posted by Koroboo View Post
    Nice work, I love all your guys at this forum that dig this cool information up for slackers and/or newbies like myself

Thanks!

Definitely keeping my eye out for both of these... now to justify this as a present to myself to the wife
    hmmm don't think that would work though, if she dawdles and uhhms and aahhhs before deciding that it is a great gift for you... by that time it's already been scalped . best make it a gift , FOR YOURSELF by YOU hehehehe. She can get you the upcoming MPs instead heheh. Or you split it, you get Soundwave and she gets acid storm FOR you
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Oh I meant convincing her before the arrival date, have a bit of time for that I hope

And of course it's going to be me from me, she's not going to buy it.

Cheers for the update, Sinner. I'm looking forward to this MP figure!

Do we have figures for the MP-10 release to compare with this release so we can see if it's going to be a mad dash

Thanks for the info Sinnertwin, sounds like a good amount, even averaged out evenly amongst the stores!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrrr, scalpers... -.- Yeah dude, you TOTALLY need those 8 MP-10's in your trolley... I think lots of naughty, naughty words when it comes to scalpers, but anyhoo, adding my thanks for the info Sinnertwin, I will be sure try and not "miss out" (ie. scalped) on both like I did with OP and TC. I got no beef with forumers who get a couple so they can do the MISB + Displayable thing, but 8 in one trolley of a guy I know isn't a local forumer, you know he ain't getting them for his buddies...

Grrr....
    I *wish* TRU had 10 MP's. We only got 4 or 5.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!