Thread: Weapons ID

Default Weapons ID

Well I got a bunch of weapons from the previous Penrith Fair, and need some help with ID'ing.

The left 2 I know from Bombshell and Venom, but the rest I am having trouble pinpointing. The 4 on the left I am sure are Transformers weapons, but the others I am not so sure.

the purpley coloured one on the left is pretender Monster Scowl and the one next to it looks like Brawls... or one of the version of brawl
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Black one on the bottom row, second from the left definitely belongs to some incarnation of the G1 Brawl mould. Hard to tell from the colours but from a quick look at TFU.info I'd guess one of the Armorhide figures.

I thought the three large double cannons on the right might be from Stunticons, but the cannon moulds are different (and unique to each figure).

Picture is a bit dark to see the ones on the right clearly but...

Top left is Bombshell, green one is Venom insecticon and the two missile things next to maroon gun are from Vampire (M.A.S.K)