Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get MP Megatron shipped to Oz?

Default How to get MP Megatron shipped to Oz?

This has been bugging me for a while. We all know a Masterpiece Megatron version 2.0 is coming sooner or later, but how do we get him to our doorsteps without a gun license? I ordered MP-05 and encore Megatron back when they came out and both got through. But I'm not keen on taking the risk again. What's everyone's plan?

You don't need a gun licence, but you do need replica Firearms Permit.

You will need to do the following:

1. Ensure that you comply with legal safe storage requirements. This includes:
    * locks on all exterior doors and windows
    * lock on your Transformers collection room (or whichever room you store your gun Transformer)
    * if the room is on the ground floor, you must have bars/grills fitted on all windows for that room. You are not required to do this if it is an upstairs room.
    * a lockable display unit(s) for your gun Transformers. This does not need to be wall mounted (mine is a glass display unit with a padlock).

2. Complete Firearms Permit Form P634.

This is the ONLY way that you can legally import and possess replica gun Transformers in NSW. Follow this link for further information.
    http://megatron.net.au/MC_Masterpiece_MP05_NSW.htm

P.S.: Could you please provide a link or source to the news about a new upcoming MP Megatron "2.0"? Thanks.

Moved thread as it is not news in regards to Megatron or Australia as such, so Discussions and Questions is more appropriate.

Gok: I don't think he has news in regards to a new MP Megs, but is speculating on them making a new one as they have a smaller Convoy and 'scale' for the Masterpiece series.

Thanks for the info Goktimus. Yeah it's just speculation, just want to be prepared if they were to announce MP-20 as Megs.

Honestly, I'm half expecting that if we do get a new Megs it'll be G2-styled Tank altmode.

You could just move to perth

Best thing to do is gather all the forms, fill them in, but don't send them off and just before you checkout the Megs, cancel the order, slap yourself in the face and shake your head at the thought you just did something crazy.

Then go buy a good Megatron.:P

I'd rather have a Masterpiece Galvatron. Sure we have Energon Megatron/Galvatron but... it's just not the same.

Then go buy a good Megatron.:P
    Is there a 'good' Megatron around? If so, I ain't seen or heard of one.