Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro AUS toy updates for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    i thought we were getting blitzwing and springer, they were at toyfair au?
    They were, but:
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just goes to show that Toyfair display items are just for Retailers to know what is available to purchase, NOT what will be released here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Where did all this "not coming" information come from. I know a few items have been confirmed as not being released here, but not as many as this list supposes. Plus with the toy sales mid year there's always a bunch of surprises and exclusives in them that are often unexpected.
    It came from hasbro.

I'd rather assume that something I want isn't coming and go by this than cross my fingers and hope it shows up in a mid-year toys sale (probably in limited quantities).

Think of this as a guide I suppose to what is likely to happen in a way. Sure some things may slip through (yay for us) but at last this way those who are looking for something (E.G the IDW Generations for example) aren't hanging around waiting for them to show and they don't, thereby avoiding the hassle of hunting down figures that were plentiful bur aren't anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    It came from hasbro.
    Just from correspondence or press releases or what? I feel like not having 90% of a years toyline released here would be news, and I don't remember seeing any threads or announcements, beyond FOC Wave 2...

Just from correspondence or press releases or what? I feel like not having 90% of a years toyline released here would be news, and I don't remember seeing any threads or announcements, beyond FOC Wave 2...
    I'd say correspondence via email, since we have been trying to get some information from Hasbro about local releases for a while. And this has probably become the news thread you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Finally, after 2 months, I have some answers from Hasbro... giving us a better idea of what to expect here, and what we are likely to miss here.

NOTE - anything yes or no here is not 100%. A "yes" might change if stores get clogged with old stock, and a "no" might change if stores do well enough to demand more items in the brand (it is rare, but can happen) or Toyworld gets old stock from overseas.

Anything in RED is from Hasbro.
    Anything without a reply is either missed, or not known.
    If a store is listed, it is expected to be exclusive to that store. If no store is mentioned, it is available to all stores (if they want them).

To quote my local Uncle Pete's Manager
    "went to the fare, sure, what they had on show ws great, but what's the point when i want to purchase to sell them but can't?"

Well that's depressing.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Email correspondence, from an email I sent to them 2 months ago.

Damn I was really hoping this was just a doomsaying thread. I just don't understand at all how Hasbro hopes to keep (or get back) any momentum for Transformers until the next movie, if they're not releasing a years worth of products.

MP soundwave is not confirmed by Hasbro?

Quote Originally Posted by zs96742 View Post
    MP soundwave is not confirmed by Hasbro?
    I didn't ask because it was already known.