Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro AUS toy updates for 2013

That really sucks. Does that mean the W2 IDW Deluxes (TC and Hoist so far) and things like another wave of voyagers probably won't be here too?

Unless they're not exactly sure yet or are underestimating what may come here so we're not as disappointed, this really stinks...

Well, better get to RK and get the Springer and Blitzwing deal for $70 shipped.

What's Grimlock vs Bruticus? If that's the foc moulds in some game-accurate colours, that would be awesome!

I think to be on the safe side, it's best to import anything on the list that isn't expected here, just in case that status doesn't change.

Grimlock Vs Bruticus hasn't been revealed yet, but sounds like a FOC themed pairing, and are probably in more accurate game colours (possibly the JP deco).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Year of the Snake – Optimus, Omega SupremeJun/Jul Cat (K-Mart)/ Jun/Jul Cat (Big W)
    Platinum Edition – Ultra Magnus, Grimlock Vs BruticusJun/Jul Cat (Target)/Aug (TRU)
    (Excellent news, if the prices are good on these four)
    Yay! really would like that Magnus and Omega!

Grimlock Vs Bruticus hasn't been revealed yet, but sounds like a FOC themed pairing, and are probably in more accurate game colours (possibly the JP deco).
    That would be great!!

Glad I held out on Grimlock and the rest of the combaticons...

I hope it's an unshiny but still premium deco for the FOC set. Also-
    Boo Hasbro distribution. Yay exclusives.

Beast Hunters Legion 5-packNot available in AU
    awww...
    Generations DLX W5 (bonus comic wave) (Sounds like this isn't coming here, as Wave 4 looks to be the only one here this year)
    what!?
    Generations VOY W2 - Grimlock, BlasterNot coming to AU
    Seriously!?
    Generations VOY W3 – Springer, BlitzwingNot coming to AU
    RAAAA!!!
    Generations MetroplexSeptember
    well at least that's something......

So ontop of having to get Skyquake, Jet vehicon and Gaia Unicron online, now I've gotta add all that!? awww maaaan..... that's gonna cost so much with all the postage.....

really hope we get all the main line beast hunter waves so I don't need to add even more to that list

Nice. So Omega Supreme will probably Big W's big Toy Sale item. Definitely picking that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Nice. So Omega Supreme will probably Big W's big Toy Sale item. Definitely picking that up.
    Me too. Hoping to pick up Grim vs Bruticus too.

Good news for the voyager wave 3 figures (gens), they are shipping now from RK and $84 is pretty good for both figures.
    They look pretty cool and the pics can be found on the listing for the 2.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

At least Metroplex is coming here as he would cost a lot to get shipped over.

I didn't know we weren't getting the other Generation stuff. Darn

I'll have to import Springer, Blitzwing and Orion Pax. Guess now I can wait and see which I want more - Hasbro or Takara version.

Personally I'm of the opinion that we need to take away the positives. At least we are getting Generations Wave 4. At least we are getting the Platinum Series. At least Ultimate Predaking will be general release here. At least (for those that want them) Masterpiece Soundwave and Acid Storm are coming. We are getting Metroplex. We need to get excited and get our wallets out for the stuff that we do want rather than being upset about what we don't get, or the situation will only get worse. I've had to deal with the exact same thing in the UK for the past ten years so I'm used to it. Personally I'm pumped for what we are getting.

Do we have any idea how much of the Beast Hunters line we are likely to see?