Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro AUS toy updates for 2013

So with Rescue Bots showing up in Target despite not being released here, according to Hasbro, hopefully we see some other thing slip through.

Do you really believe anything that Hasbro says? It's a big company and decisions are made by a lot of people who work there on a daily basis....like any company.

So we're not getting anymore TFP toys? *frowns*

Question

I am a bit confused does that mean that they will be bringing ruination here?

Quote Originally Posted by ohmic12 View Post
    I am a bit confused does that mean that they will be bringing ruination here?
    Unlikely. Hasbro have stated that they wont be released here. Although, they have released lines which they have said no to eg: playskool. But i wouldnt hold my breath
    Generations have gone clearance at Kmart and the other majors look like only supporting BH at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Unlikely. Hasbro have stated that they wont be released here. Although, they have released lines which they have said no to eg: playskool. But i wouldnt hold my breath
    Generations have gone clearance at Kmart and the other majors look like only supporting BH at this time.
    Maybe one might. Griffin's reply did say they were getting Ruination, but it looks pretty bleak right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Maybe one might. Griffin's reply did say they were getting Ruination, but it looks pretty bleak right now.
    Sure does. I hope we see ruination & others. With so many products not coming, i dont know what Hasbro have in way of supportig the line until the movie next year

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Sure does. I hope we see ruination & others. With so many products not coming, i dont know what Hasbro have in way of supportig the line until the movie next year
    They may be intentionally winding down the line a bit so that they can "relaunch" it with the new movie. Not much comfort to those of us who don't like the movie toys much but it at least means there is a glimmer of hope.

Looks like the FoC Bruticus VS Grimlock pack will have G1 inspired Bruticus colours and will be priced at $170

Just a thought - is it more likely that the Cyberverse Bumblebee we'll end up getting will be the new Beast Hunters Drill set rather than the actual battle suit? That would seem to make more sense given that it's Big W exclusive, as the Cyberverse Beast Hunters have been so far, and it's a Beast Hunters toy rather than Prime, which seems to be dead over here so far?

I'd also expect that the remaining Prime Cyberverse Hasbro is looking for distribution for is likely to find its way out through Toyworlds and Reject Stores rather than any of the major chains.