Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys broken while in your possession

I havent really got many transformers broken beyond repair from my classics collection (the ones I display) - just a few tabs here and there missing - Hasbro FOC swindle's chest no longer tabs in on Altmode, broken one of two tabs on Whirl's split Chassis (still locks in to Alt mode though so i'ts ok) and broke Gen. Kup's head just enough that IT was flopping around like nuts. Replaced it with iGear kit and all was right in Kuptown.

Some of my G1/G2 toys from my childhood however, well whatever's left behind is not complete. Thunderclash is missing bits, G2 Bumblebee is missing a leg, and there are other various bits and pieces (much of which somehow ended up in with my Lego) I could probably set up a nice looking junkyard/torture chamber.

CW powerglides left tailfin snapped the plastic is incredibly thin by Hasbro standards (from what I have I stayed away from FOC)

Easy fix with glue.

Another would be my transmetal megatron a victim of GPS

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    CW powerglides left tailfin snapped the plastic is incredibly thin by Hasbro standards (from what I have I stayed away from FOC)

Easy fix with glue.

Yeah my Powerglide is now missing that tailfin

In relation to transformers broken, a lot of my eariler transformers weren't given much care and some have either been thrown out, or got lost rolleyes: silly young me.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Well turns out energon scorponok suffers gps

I got one, moved house and found out i broke my g1 thundercrackers cockpit, not just cracked but shattered. Sigh. Also dented the front of my misb g1 cyclonus. Was not happy....

Well turns out energon scorponok suffers gps
    Ah crap, sorry to hear, he's one of my favs. Have you got any pics of the damage?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Easy fix with glue.

seems superglue is better than hasbros plastic as he fell when i knocked the shelf and the other fin snapped so i may as well buy another one

My MP5 dropped a screw and tiny piece of plastic, can't get it back on right now the upper body just falls back if you breathe on it, also inner leg red piece snapped. I think I'll have to buy a new one

I had my original G1 Superion out on the coffee table this week to take a cuople pics with my new Takara Superion.

Mrs UltraMarginal accidentally knocked it off onto the floor tonight, it came to pieces, the only piece that broke was slingshots neck, clean off in superions shoulder.

she feels really bad because she knows what it means to me, and I'm pretty upset at myself for not shifting it back when I was done with it so an accident like this couldn't happen.

now I have to find an old slingshot I can junk to replace the head/neck/combiner joint in my one.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I had my original G1 Superion out on the coffee table this week to take a cuople pics with my new Takara Superion.

Mrs UltraMarginal accidentally knocked it off onto the floor tonight, it came to pieces, the only piece that broke was slingshots neck, clean off in superions shoulder.

she feels really bad because she knows what it means to me, and I'm pretty upset at myself for not shifting it back when I was done with it so an accident like this couldn't happen.

now I have to find an old slingshot I can junk to replace the head/neck/combiner joint in my one.
    ouch hope you find one shortly dude
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot