Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: World 4 Kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Yeah there was one in Miranda I think used to go in there all the time. I even kinda remember the song off the ad.
    There was definitely one at Miranda. It used to be where the old Ground Level of Myer was which is now the new food court area.

My mother used to have a balloon business and she did all the balloons for the grand opening which was awesome as I was the first kid in the store and I was able to browse all the aisles before it opened (I got yelled at for trying to touch one of the transformers though haha).

Used to stop into W4K Aspley many afternoons on way home from work circa 1998 ,cannot recall the TF's at all but do recall I was buying POTF2 Star Wars from there as well as TRU Aspley @ the time.
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

I remember getting the Star Wars Micro Machines Fan Club Exclusive Millennium Falcon at World 4 Kids for $1.00! They must have purchased a stack of clearance stock, or had a lot left over after a promotion. They also had boxed Exosquad figures (with e-frame) for $9.99. Great value.

Gee that talk of Zig Zag brings back memories of doing work experience at the one in Parkmore. I came to hate it due to the manager and that I can look at the toys but no play.

Dad took me and my sister to the opening night of the one in Clayton. I don't remember actually being taken there and getting anything though. I absolutely loved looking at the catalogue though haha. There was an early one which I think had the toys from Aliens in there and some other kind of awesome looking piloted battle suit mech thing.

I used to go to the one in Bankstown shopping centre -- picked up quite a few Beast Wars figures from them when they had sales and closeouts.