Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Megatron MP-05 Petition

Yeah, those disclaimers are worth nothing
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    That all sounds like a lot of trouble to go to for Vic residents. Why not just buy from within Australia? Collectoybles has it in stock, at http://www.collectoybles.com.au/cata...oducts_id=2805

Admittedly, the price is pretty high, but I suspect it would be cheaper than investing in locked cases.
    there is, like dirge said, border line customs... pain in the rear really.

there is, like dirge said, border line customs... pain in the rear really.
    If there is then they weren't doing their job, and that's all I'm going to say.

goro is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

got a question... may have already been answered .. is megatron legal in QLD or any other state? if so i have a few contacts there that we may just be able to ship to, and him send the items to us separately ( eg box separatley to teh bot) on different days...

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    got a question... may have already been answered .. is megatron legal in QLD or any other state? if so i have a few contacts there that we may just be able to ship to, and him send the items to us separately ( eg box separatley to teh bot) on different days...
    Goro, can I ask you something?

Did you ring up Nova the other day in the afternoon talking about Bachelorhood & your TFs? Those Boneheads started laughing amongst themselves about Sludge's name & then queried what the ladies thought of your bedroom when they saw it.

goro is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

lol yeh that was me..... haha...

yeh didnt think anything funny about sludges name..... wierd... i didnt get that joke

I don't have much (pronounced, "any") respect for Radio DJs & TV types who base their humour on putting others down. It's not especially clever and frankly makes me wonder just how secure in themselves they are. Paul Vautin is perhaps the unfunniest tool I've ever seen manage to get a media contract. Being able to belittle people is _not_ a talent.

So yeah, good on you goro for putting yourself out there. Boo to the morons who felt the need to belittle you in a basal attempt to make themselves look clever.

In answer to your question, the answer is here.. At present, MP-05 is known to be legal in SA & WA, illegal in Victoria, QLD and ACT. He _is_ legal in NSW with a permit from NSW Firearms Registry. I don't know the legality in NT, Tasmania or JBT (not that I expect there to be many Transfans in Jervis Bay Territory).

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    If there is then they weren't doing their job, and that's all I'm going to say.
    Thats a good question, I would ask them myself, but... They would probably start doing the job and then no one would get stuff around the place.

well i got my permit today, but when i got in contact with customs i found out my megs has been destroyed.

awww man.. that sux big time!

can anything be done about that??