Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: May's Merchandise

just wondering...

how much did u get the Marvel Legend BAF Sentinel for? been wanting to get one but pricing on ebay is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

My Parramatta fair haul

TF wise -
    Thanks to Ultramarginal
    Cyberverse Commanders - Trailcutter and Hardshell

Thanks to Sinnertwin
    Cyberverse Legion Fallback

Parra fair
    G1 innerbot Pretender Grimlock
    minicon Leader 1

From Target
    Kreo Bludgeon

I was bored waiting for the train so I assembled him while still in the plastic
    Think Ill keep this guy MISP

@ Nexusnixx: It was priced at $80 each, but managed to haggle down by only $10 so $70 each. He had 3 but I couldn't afford all three in one go . Deceptic Optics said he bought his 7 last year from the same fella for $50 I think IIRC, so that got me down a bit coz I bought mine quite overpriced then, but its all done, no need to cry over spilled milk. Besides I only need 2 more since Ive already got 1 I bought previously. I just need 3.

Assuming from what Deceptics had said this guy must have a few more in stock, hopefully next fair he is there again with a few more Sentinels. How many are you after? prolly just PM me a few days before August 18 so I can remember and check and prolly I can buy for you if ever and just post it to you - hopefully end result still cost less than ebay.

@Crankster: oooh nice Abominus!!

@Ultramarginal: yeah, like a ship in them wine bottles. After the trouble it cost me just finding it, it can stay there for a while hehehe.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thank you Raptormesh!

thanks for the prompt reply... I am looking to build an "army" of these sentinels just like the cartoon... so the more the merrier actually.....

please do look out for me.... will PM you with my details...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    @ Nexusnixx: It was priced at $80 each, but managed to haggle down by only $10 so $70 each. He had 3 but I couldn't afford all three in one go . Deceptic Optics said he bought his 7 last year from the same fella for $50 I think IIRC, so that got me down a bit coz I bought mine quite overpriced then, but its all done, no need to cry over spilled milk. Besides I only need 2 more since Ive already got 1 I bought previously. I just need 3.

Assuming from what Deceptics had said this guy must have a few more in stock, hopefully next fair he is there again with a few more Sentinels. How many are you after? prolly just PM me a few days before August 18 so I can remember and check and prolly I can buy for you if ever and just post it to you - hopefully end result still cost less than ebay.

@Crankster: oooh nice Abominus!!

@Ultramarginal: yeah, like a ship in them wine bottles. After the trouble it cost me just finding it, it can stay there for a while hehehe.

Got the final Seeker i need for my Classics/Generations set.

Spiderken Away!

these arrived today from the states. now i'm just waiting for my fort max to arrive but terrorcon bumblebee i got here in OZ and he arrived the day before.i really like this redeco.

Picked up my Ultimate Predaking from Kmart today. Very happy.

Poor jawbreaker has his tail way over there :P

Got a grail today "Bot Shots Roadbuster", paid a little more than a Bot Shot is worth but it completes my set