Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: May's Merchandise

So here's some new stuff I got from big Bad Toy Store (and K-Mart)-
    Generations Springer, Transformers Go! Hunter Optimus Prime, Predaking,Generations Blitzwing (Don't you mean Blitzving? AHAHAHAHA!!) Beast Hunters Ratchet, Generations Legends Optimus Prime and Roller, Generations Legends Bumblebee and Blazemaster, Beast Hunters Abominus (Hun-Grr, Airrazor, Twinstrike, Blight and Rippersnapper) Beast Hunters Skystalker, Beast Hunters Dreadwing, Beast Hunters Commander Class Trailcutter and Hardshell.

fyi Predaking is the only toy from K-mart. Which is shame. It's practically criminal that kids won't get the awesome new generations toys.

Glad to see that you're back into the collecting fray Soundwarp
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post

So here's some new stuff I got from big Bad Toy Store (and K-Mart)-
    Generations Springer, Transformers Go! Hunter Optimus Prime, Predaking,Generations Blitzwing (Don't you mean Blitzving? AHAHAHAHA!!) Beast Hunters Ratchet, Generations Legends Optimus Prime and Roller, Generations Legends Bumblebee and Blazemaster, Beast Hunters Abominus (Hun-Grr, Airrazor, Twinstrike, Blight and Rippersnapper) Beast Hunters Skystalker, Beast Hunters Dreadwing, Beast Hunters Commander Class Trailcutter and Hardshell.

fyi Predaking is the only toy from K-mart. Which is shame. It's practically criminal that kids won't get the awesome new generations toys.
    Did Springer and Blitzwing ship now from BBTS?

BBTS received an initial small batch of Springer/Blitzwing and only filled very early orders. The vast majority of people are still waiting on the next shipment which supposedly will be arriving to their warehouse this week.

Sorry. Thought he had the later shipment.

Still waiting on mine.

Armada Starcream, Cyclonus & Hot shot. I'm surprised to see Hotshot's LED gimmick still working straight out of the box even after 10 years. And not an ounce of battery leakage etc in the compartment
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 24th May 2013 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Armada Starcream, Cyclonus & Hot shot. I'm surprised to see Hotshot's LED gimmick still working straight out of the box even after 10 years. And not an ounce of battery leakage etc in the compartment
    That's very cool. (Although it has to be Micron Legend Hot Shot. If it's Armada Hot Shot lighting up, the reason there's no battery leakage is because it's magic. )

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Sorry. Thought he had the later shipment.

Still waiting on mine.
    I'm waiting even longer now. I cancelled my order of blitzwing/springer for the order of blitzwing/springer/sandstorm x2 4 pack they put up recent. A little longer wait, but ultimately better to get sandstorm fairly cheaper than ordering him alone later, and I'll be able to offload the 2nd sandstorm to someone when I get them too

my fort max arrived yesterday. this thing is a beast.

Picked up Ultimate Predaking from Northland's Kmart.