Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819 LastLast

Thread: May's Merchandise

I don't think I've posted something in this thread for months...

Anyway, This is all I've acquired in that time...

About my MP-16, I ordered it from an online store when it was released in mid-March. About a week or so before that, I updated paypal with my new address (this online store only takes payment via paypal). So what did this online store do? They posted MP-16 to my old address! The package ended up being returned to the sender (it took two bloody months!) & they got it back about 10 days ago. They re-posted it & my MP-16 finally arrived yesterday. So I ended up waiting 2 & a 1/2 months in total for my MP-16. All I can do is shake my head...

Blitzwing looks extremely proud of himself...

Springer the Kreo version

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Elmer Damaso?
    So it is.

Thank you!!

I checked out some of his other pieces. He's got a really neat style. Cartoony, yet detailed, with a nice sense of fun to them.

Picked up these 2 guys from St Mary Target.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just got Revoltech Jetwing Optimus Prime from BBTS. Have wanted him for a while, so happy to finally have him. Heard he'll be a bit top heavy from the Wings but I dont mind.

Megatron Guest

Default My acquisitions for the month of May

Thanks to UltraMarginal for most of these. FT-03 Quakewave is from Captured Prey.

What's Captured Prey like to deal with? And are you going to open that Quakewave?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    This sketch card arrived today. It's from this year's Breygent set. Don't know much about the cards, but liked the sketch.

Not sure who the artist is, sadly.

I've only just noticed that he has a little bit of a Pat Lee DW v2 style bubble proportions. Ah well.

Whoa, nice. That's a really gorgeous card! I noticed a lot of the sketch cards on ebay recently and some of the artwork is absolutely killer. Also, Cat, pls post your RH hardcopies when they get here, I can't wait to see them.

Only picked up one little thing this month. I had it sitting in my watch list for aages and thought, why haven't I bought this yet?

Oh yeah, I forgot to leave feedback the last time I bought something from the seller, but he was still cool about it. All I need now is a loose one. 13 to go.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

We just had 2012 Christms layby boxes turn up at work today found the old movie voyager prime and comettor two pack for $20. I couldn't resist.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    What's Captured Prey like to deal with? And are you going to open that Quakewave?
    CP were great, I've got no complaints.

And, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Only picked up one little thing this month. I had it sitting in my watch list for aages and thought, why haven't I bought this yet?

Oh yeah, I forgot to leave feedback the last time I bought something from the seller, but he was still cool about it. All I need now is a loose one. 13 to go.
    Oh, nice one, congrats! I think I only need this one and Megs w/ mace to complete my MOSC HoC collection.