Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers references in other media

"How do you smell loud and confusing?"

There's been several more TF references in later episodes too but no spoilers from me for those watching on free-to-air.

Watching an episode of American Dad where Stan goes to jail, and in the shower scene another inmate walks passed with an Autobot logo tattooed on his arm.

One of the episodes of Big Bang last night (I think the TV guide said that it was the season 11 first episode), Sheldon tells Amy (something like), him being at an event and not being the center of attention is like having Optimus Prime at your place and not being asked to transform into a truck.
    I was channel surfing, so I wasn't really paying attention to it, so it caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    One of the episodes of Big Bang last night (I think the TV guide said that it was the season 11 first episode), Sheldon tells Amy (something like), him being at an event and not being the center of attention is like having Optimus Prime at your place and not being asked to transform into a truck.
    I was channel surfing, so I wasn't really paying attention to it, so it caught me by surprise.
    Post #169 mate

But then I put up the reference made in 'The Mr. Hell Show' and then 18 months later forgot and put the same reference up again so I'm much worse, I can't even remember what I put up, let alone what others have

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Post #169 mate

But then I put up the reference made in 'The Mr. Hell Show' and then 18 months later forgot and put the same reference up again so I'm much worse, I can't even remember what I put up, let alone what others have
    And of course with so much TV these days people get to things at different times. Like your recent post about The Good Place with the jokes that I posted here over a year ago (Post #185).

It's worth anyone sharing anything they've seen as nobody can remember everything

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And of course with so much TV these days people get to things at different times. Like your recent post about The Good Place with the jokes that I posted here over a year ago (Post #185).

It's worth anyone sharing anything they've seen as nobody can remember everything
    Ha! Well there ya go. Double guilty Trev. Can't remember what I put up OR what others put up

I'm kinda glad I didn't remember that as I'm watching it on free-to-air so don't want any spoilers

Posted over on TFW, the appearance of a Gen1 Ultra Magnus toy in a promo video for the 3rd season of the Netflix show Stranger Things (set in the 1980s). They have a link to the youtube video and screen-grabs in case the video is taken down.

Heh, that's neat... although damn those mistransformed arms!

G1 Galvatron appeared in an episode of Doctor Who (I think it was storyboarded by Andrew Wildman too) and the toy was mistransformed, but it was being handled by Clara Oswald who was just fidgeting with it on the kitchen bench rather than properly playing with it.

I rewatched Ground Zero (Australian film, 1987) recently and spotted Colin Friels' son had a Transformers poster in his bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Heh, that's neat... although damn those mistransformed arms!

G1 Galvatron appeared in an episode of Doctor Who (I think it was storyboarded by Andrew Wildman too) and the toy was mistransformed, but it was being handled by Clara Oswald who was just fidgeting with it on the kitchen bench rather than properly playing with it.

(photos of my TV screen from last year... I probably could have looked for a better quality image online, but this was easier)