Page 1 of 37 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers references in other media

Megatron Guest

Default Transformers references in other media

This thread is for posting any Transformers references in other movies, TV shows, books, etc. that you may come across from time to time, however obvious, ambiguous, direct or indirect they may be...

So I found a possible one just now while watching Monday night's Grey's Anatomy (season 9, episode 14, The Face of Change). This was shown for a few seconds, right at the end of the episode:

It may or may not have been intentional - but I think it was.. Quite a funny episode, actually.

there has been a few in family guy

Season 8 - Episode 16
    Title: April in Quahog

Trapjaw wants a variance to build an unpermitted structure within 10ft of OPs property line... and destro is the council man....its not a tea party.

some others when i get the time to upload the pics Optimus Prime toy made an appearance in Revolution,

i think there was something in an old episode of las vegas with josh and a car ressembling bumblebee
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Mad TV have had a lot of TFs references. Simpsons had a TFs opening once too.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    there has been a few in family guy

Season 8 - Episode 16
    Title: April in Quahog

Trapjaw wants a variance to build an unpermitted structure within 10ft of OPs property line... and destro is the council man....its not a tea party.

some others when i get the time to upload the pics Optimus Prime toy made an appearance in Revolution,

i think there was something in an old episode of las vegas with josh and a car ressembling bumblebee
    Yep, I also remember OP as a Jew segment on Family Guy, and didn't Soundwave make an appearance as well?

Looking at your screen cap above also had me wondering, why are Transformers and Care Bears often seen together?

The Professional with Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, and a very young Natalie Portman. There were several scenes in which Natalie's character was seen watching the G1 cartoon.

Awesome movie BTW
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Robot Chicken has in a number of episodes

Found a video on Youtube which shows most of them in Family Guy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reiBvowF5z8

Episode 8 I think or 9 of the weird (and not for kids) Jap anime - Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt - the whole episode is dedicated to TFs with the two lead taking on the look of Optimus and Megatron - very funny coz some of the "adult items" in their rooms transformed as well
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I sometimes hear the phrase "more than meets the eye" used on TV or commercials... I wonder if it was a phrase before Transformers, or if it has since become a part of vernacular for being well known and understood as to what it means (something surprisingly unexpected).

In the sitcom Roseanne, in the one of the early seasons, the girls are cleaning up their brother's room, and a Gen1 Metroplex is one of his toys on his bed (plus a Castle Greyskull in the back corner).