Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers references in other media

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Another TF themed headline from the Southern Gazette (17/9/20). Some journo there must be a TF fan.
    Guilty as charged (thanks Griffin!)

Ha Ha! That's great. Snaketales is secretly pushing TF through the newspapers. The resistance lives! Meanwhile his editor has no idea... (journos in disguise)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Ha Ha! That's great. Snaketales is secretly pushing TF through the newspapers. The resistance lives! Meanwhile his editor has no idea... (journos in disguise)
    Oh trust me, they're very much aware of my interests

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Oh trust me, they're very much aware of my interests
    Lemme guess, you have TFs toys at your cubical? :P

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Lemme guess, you have TFs toys at your cubical? :P
    Perhaps ...
    Plus the copious amounts of deliveries I used to get until we moved

In the fifth season episode "Cartoon Feud" of Teen Titans Go!, the Titans and the Scooby Gang were kidnapped by villain Control Freak to compete in the game Family Feud. The losing team was supposed to have their TV series cancelled. In the course of the game, Frank Welker and Megatron were mentioned.

This was probably mentioned back in 2017, but I only just saw the new Power Rangers Movie last night on TV... a yellow/black Camaro is crushed while the Zords are fighting Goldar, and the red ranger says, "Sorry Bumblebee".
    It was probably the main highlight for me in that disappointing movie.

On TV tonight, they had the 1986 movie, Flight of the Navigator, which had a scene where the boy was brought to his room at NASA and it was filled with toys, including a Transformers toy in its mint box (I think it was Skywarp). It is funny how those sorts of things, even just for a fraction of a second, stand out like a bright flashing light to a long time fan.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This was probably mentioned back in 2017, but I only just saw the new Power Rangers Movie last night on TV... a yellow/black Camaro is crushed while the Zords are fighting Goldar, and the red ranger says, "Sorry Bumblebee".
    It was probably the main highlight for me in that disappointing movie.
    Theres a rumour going around that there was a connection with hasbro buyout of power ranger

In the remaster of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (Which was the third game with that name) there is an achievement for winning a race with an '07 Camaro with Bumblebee's paint job that references Bee.

I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but a part of optimus prime can be seen stuck to a wall in alt-mode in an assasins creed game (came across this in an insta post).