Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MP Red Alert wrong head

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    That good to hear ....Can you post what they send you ...im very curious as what pieces they will send ... hopefully the whole head ..? but it pin together .... im in the middle of doing a lambo custom and the head can't be taken of with out very carefully depinning the head in two places .. which i found all most impossible without damaging it
    yeah when i first looked at the head i couldn't figure out how to remove it at all.

i am thinking that it might be the whole upper body that they send.

hey kaiden ... any update on the part? ... did they even send it? it been a while since they said they did ....

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    hey kaiden ... any update on the part? ... did they even send it? it been a while since they said they did ....
    i was about to email them actually, the tracking number they gave me said it left hongkong but its been a month and still nothing.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That head is going to be VERY in-demand 6 months from now.

I know a lot of people want it for the upcoming G2 Sideswipe, to match the old toy better.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    That head is going to be VERY in-demand 6 months from now.

I know a lot of people want it for the upcoming G2 Sideswipe, to match the old toy better.
    hahah lol. well RK said they would open a case and help track the parcel. but honestly i don't have any faith in them