Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cybertron Starscream

Default Cybertron Starscream

Hey I'm trying to find a MISB Cybertron Starscream, the one released with Vector Prime.

Is it the supreme class you are after with the coronation?

I have one but its MIB not MISB. Sorry, PM me if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Prime View Post
    Hey I'm trying to find a MISB Cybertron Starscream, the one released with Vector Prime.
    the one with Vector Prime is the Voyager Class
    i recommend you find the Galaxyforce version if you want to get the Cybertron Starscream.... as it's easier to find

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99 View Post
    Is it the supreme class you are after with the coronation? I have one but its MIB not MISB. Sorry, PM me if you are interested.
    Thanks Kelvin, but I already have the Supreme Class one.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    i recommend you find the Galaxyforce version if you want to get the Cybertron Starscream.... as it's easier to find
    Thanks for the advice Iceburn, but the thing is, I can't seem to find either. More importantly, I don't know a lot of places to look. I only know about eBay and Robot Kingdom, do you guys know of any other places to look?

You do realise that this version of Starscream you seek wasn't sold on its own? You'll need to find the pair MISB... unless you're happy to get the GF one.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    You do realise that this version of Starscream you seek wasn't sold on its own? You'll need to find the pair MISB... unless you're happy to get the GF one.
    Yeah, that's why I said it was "released with Vector Prime". Anyways, I have this irrational need for the toys I buy to be MISB and although I wouldn't mind the Galaxyforce version, I prefer the colour scheme of the one released with Vector Prime.

oopsy..wrong post!! drat!
    [edit] copied and paste this from the Animated new thread

i've yet to own it too. still sourcing/looking for a "cheap" MISB set

i've however get to own a loose Voyager Starscream (all thanks to the KIND-HEARTED Pulse) and had also acquired the GF Starscream from another private source...

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    oopsy..wrong post!! drat!
    [edit] copied and paste this from the Animated new thread

i've yet to own it too. still sourcing/looking for a "cheap" MISB set

i've however get to own a loose Voyager Starscream (all thanks to the KIND-HEARTED Pulse) and had also acquired the GF Starscream from another private source...
    Pulse sold you a loose Voyager Starscream? I wonder if he has another he's willing to part with. What condition was it in? I've been looking everywhere for a MISB and I think I'm getting depressed. My obsessive nature doesn't fit very well with this collector's lifestyle.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Prime View Post
    Pulse sold you a loose Voyager Starscream? I wonder if he has another he's willing to part with. What condition was it in? I've been looking everywhere for a MISB and I think I'm getting depressed. My obsessive nature doesn't fit very well with this collector's lifestyle.
    Back in January, I decided to send a bunch of un-luved TFs to better homes Looksee

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Back in January, I decided to send a bunch of un-luved TFs to better homes Looksee
    You gave it all away for free?!... Dude telling me about it now is totally uncool.