So for those who took part in the Unleash the Beasts Special Episode week long competition in Transformers Legends, how did you do?

Your top ranking in the final 24 hours of play?
1002 (and if I had stayed up an extra 15 minutes last night to collect my point I bet I would have made it into the top 1000! Ah well – sleep was needed more)

Your final ranking at game’s end?

Your final points score at game’s end?

What rewards did you get?
(Or will recieve in the next 24 hours)

Twinstrike Robot Mode x 1
Blight Alt Mode x 1
Blight Robot Mode x 1
Rippersnapper Alt Mode x 1
RIppersnapper Robot Mode x 1
Blight’s Weapon x 1
Rippersnapper’s Weapon x1
40 Transmetals
16 Weapons Upgrade Material

(I also got a Shockwave Rank 3 Robot and his Alt mode card (x2 Episode Attack Bonus) & his weapon for reaching point milestones)

What was the best card you got by chance during the week long game?
Three Razorclaw Alt Mode (Rank 4, 5 x Episode Attack Bonus)
One Divebomb Robot Mode (Rank 4, 3 x Episode Attack Bonus)
One Arcee’s Weapon 1 (Rank 4)

Lost count of how many Shockwave Rank 3 Robot & Alt mode (x2 Episode Attack Bonus) cards and got about 5 of his weapons

What was the best card you bought during the week long competition?
Have never bought a card

What was the most powerful boss you fought?
Hun-Gurrr Rank 6 (worth 50,000 points a pop!)

Anything else you wish to add?

*Near the end competition was fierce, you would earn 100,000 points in a few minutes and only go up about 6 places and almost as quickly get overtaken again, whereas early in the game you would get 2100 points and go up a couple of hundred.
*They should have given out better point rewards than the Shockwave cards – they were a dime a dozen! If I had had the capacity to reach 200,000 in the Fatal Furies game I would have at least gotten Slipstream’s lvl 4 alt mode card to go with her robot one.