Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legion Class Jet Vehicon announced

Thems is real purdy

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Is the Am-14 Vehicon any different to the RID and FE Vehicon or exactly the same as one but with an extra targemaster? Because they have one of them along with the AM-16 Jet Vehicon for $70 including shipping which isnt too bad.
    The TFPRiD and AM Vehicons are almost the same, slight cosmetic differences due to the former using paint apps/tampos and the latter being more reliant on stickers. Also different weapons; AM comes w/ the Arms Micron weapon.

FE Vehicon is an entirely different mould altogether. Far less shellformery than TFPRiD/AM Vehicon with a more complex transformation/design. FE is also larger, which isn't surprising considering that we've seen downsizing across the board with TFPRiD moulds compared to their FE counterparts. FE Vehicon also has a pistol rather than a rifle, which 'replaces' the hand and makes it look more like the cartoon.

I've posted comparison pics here

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    The RID and FE vehicons are different in transformation, size and paint apps.
    the AM-14 is the same as the RID vehicon but I'm not sure on colours and paint apps, i'll have to have a look at mine tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The TFPRiD and AM Vehicons are almost the same, slight cosmetic differences due to the former using paint apps/tampos and the latter being more reliant on stickers. Also different weapons; AM comes w/ the Arms Micron weapon.

FE Vehicon is an entirely different mould altogether. Far less shellformery than TFPRiD/AM Vehicon with a more complex transformation/design. FE is also larger, which isn't surprising considering that we've seen downsizing across the board with TFPRiD moulds compared to their FE counterparts. FE Vehicon also has a pistol rather than a rifle, which 'replaces' the hand and makes it look more like the cartoon.

Yeah the whole reason I ended up getting the TFPRiD and the FE was that they were different molds. If the AM-14 is the same mold as RiD, just with different paint and a AM weapon then I will prob give him a miss unless I see him really cheap. Thanks guys

Honestly, as not much of a fan of Vehicons and their hilarious voices compared to what they look like, this looks pretty awesome.

Getting 10 these
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Good comparison pics there Gok, no need for my further input.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Getting 10 these
    and we always thought it was scalpers

I wonder if they'll do a vehicon general repaint down the track.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Unless there is another series of Beast Hunter toys, this won't be recoloured by Hasbro. But TakaraTomy are good at recolouring smaller toys a lot, so there's a good chance there.

As for Hasbro, we've pretty much got all the Beast Hunters toys known now, with release dates of up to June... leaving us with almost a whole year of no mainline series before the Movie (or a series we haven't been told about yet).

From US Toyfair, we were told the following quantities...
    Legion - 11 (all 11 now known with this one)
    Cmdr - 9 (all 9 now known)
    Deluxe - 16 (15 so far known)
    Voyager - 6 (all 6 now known)
    Vehicle - 3 (all 3 now known)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Unless there is another series of Beast Hunter toys, this won't be recoloured by Hasbro. But TakaraTomy are good at recolouring smaller toys a lot, so there's a good chance there.

As for Hasbro, we've pretty much got all the Beast Hunters toys known now, with release dates of up to June... leaving us with almost a whole year of no mainline series before the Movie (or a series we haven't been told about yet).

From US Toyfair, we were told the following quantities...
    Legion - 11 (all 11 now known with this one)
    Cmdr - 9 (all 9 now known)
    Deluxe - 16 (15 so far known)
    Voyager - 6 (all 6 now known)
    Vehicle - 3 (all 3 now known)
    but, what about that Abominus giftset with the "Predacons Rising" subtitle? maybe if that is a true sub-subline for the beast hunters subline we could get a few more figures there. just a thought (and a futile way of holding out hope for a voyager class Insecticon/Hardshell)

That's actually really considerate of Hasbro to not bring out anymore product until the movie. It allows me to save up for all the movie Bumblebee's they'll be releasing
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]