Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cybertron Series: Cartoon & Toys

I have the first DVD of Galaxy Force (bootleg'd y'arrr!) - need to get box #2.

The Galaxy Force cartoons I watched on YOuTube all have subtitles, does your DVD also have subtitles Gok?

Anyway, if there's a continuation of the next season of Cybertron, which characters (the toy) would you guys like to see appear in the cartoon?
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Signal Lancer!

Ermmm but Signal Lancer did appear in the cartoon didn't he?(if ony just once?) On the last episode where autobots were called to help build the space bridge to link all the planets? He was the traffic light in the middle of the road and then he transformed and said good bye to the telephone booth autobot and then booted off to join the rest?

Anyway, i chanced upon this on google while looking for wallpapers:

A preview of how Cybertron version of Bumblebee will look like:

It was drawn by an artist from Deviant Art. If you can't see the pic, here's the link: http://aero11616.deviantart.com/art/...lebee-18946367
    ~ JuzMel ~

Interesting find there JuzMel.

Highly doubt it's officila (Since Hot Shot is Rodimus-Bumblebee merged together) I get a Cybertron Blurr type vibe from him.

Wish I could find the images of the Signal Lancer custom someone made from a Cybertron Mudflap figure.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Ermmm but Signal Lancer did appear in the cartoon didn't he?(if ony just once?)
    Yes but if there was a continuation of the next season of Cybertron, I'd want to see more of him off on his adventure.

Of the actual Cybertron toys I would like to see the Giant Planet Minicon team in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Juz_Mel
    The Galaxy Force cartoons I watched on YOuTube all have subtitles, does your DVD also have subtitles Gok?
    Yeah they do, but I have no idea what they're like as I never use them. As a Chinatown bootleg, I suspect they'd be in pretty dodgy Chinglish though.

It's a shame many of the Cybertron molds have been reused and reused on the Movie line. I really liked the figures and the show (except for how Optimus always had to combine with someone else to do anything, and never used his brain).
    The keys are a pain and never really explained in the show. They never quite pulled off the new mode = new weapons / features properly, like they did in Beast Wars.
    I did like the characterisation of many of the characters including questioning allegiance. Some of them never had an allegiance at all!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    It's a shame many of the Cybertron molds have been reused and reused on the Movie line. I really liked the figures and the show (except for how Optimus always had to combine with someone else to do anything, and never used his brain).
    The keys are a pain and never really explained in the show. They never quite pulled off the new mode = new weapons / features properly, like they did in Beast Wars.
    I did like the characterisation of many of the characters including questioning allegiance. Some of them never had an allegiance at all!
    Yeah I agree with you Tiby, Hasbro is smart to always re-use molds, repaint them and declare them as different characters for their own profits sake. So for the Cybertron series, I only buy those toys which characters actually come out in the cartoon. And since I'm not sure if the the re-molds from the Cybertron series will come out in the movie as well, I just bought the movie re-paints instead like Scout Storm Surge and Warpath.

As for allegiance and use of cyber planet keys, I also have the same thoughts. The keys do not represent much sometimes and some characters from the Jungle or Giant planet don't have Autobot or Decepticon logos on them. Some like Metroplex have, it's pretty inconsistant I've got to say...
    ~ JuzMel ~

I hate repaints too. Except when I get scouts. Sometimes the scouts get overboard...

Hardtop and brobot Swindle

Armorhide, Cybertron and Movie versions!

Swerve, Clocker and Movie Clocker

I love Scrapmetal. The 2nd red one is getting painted and then I will pursue more on the constant quest for Terrorcons!

I cannot get over the Cybertron line. Best line of toys I've ever played with.