Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My May findings- Identifying Parts

Right off the bat I would've grabbed bludgeon pretender shell, the red one too. Would've grabbed grimlocks one to had I seen it before I grabbed the one at the fair lol. A few weaponslweapons look interesting too but I'd need to see them on my pc. Phone doesn't like pictures much

I am finding it very interesting to know some of the parts shown on the photos which many of them coming from rare and even several expensive transformers sets..

Agree with pretty much everything Gok said, except -
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    * missile launcher w/ yellow missile and white bayonet - Cybertron Deluxe Snarl
    Looks more like the missile launcher from Universe SE Overkill.

I also recognise the the little yellow pistols, but I can't remember what they were from.

Wouldn't mind getting the gray claws and blue engine gun if you have no interest in either of them Danz.

I'm totally stumped...
    The small minute robot "Knok" that goes with Doubledecker "engine" arms and legs should be red not light blue the same color as the chest plate
    I noticed the vehicle has green instead of red parts under the shuttle stand
    Is it a variant knock off or ??

Oh my god, you have eggtrons. Last photo at the bottom underneath Cheetor and the McDonalds toy.
    They were a redemption prize. Clip out enough tokens (or was it barcodes, I forget) from marked egg cartons and mail them in to get your eggtrons. AFAIK this was limited to Australia and NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Oh my god, you have eggtrons. Last photo at the bottom underneath Cheetor and the McDonalds toy.
    They were a redemption prize. Clip out enough tokens (or was it barcodes, I forget) from marked egg cartons and mail them in to get your eggtrons. AFAIK this was limited to Australia and NZ.
    I checked.. I really don't think they are actually the Eggtrons
    I think from memory they came from a Masters of the Universe toy line

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Ah they were also part of MOTU's meteorbs which also are the same as Eggtrons..unbelievable.. I learnt some thing new that BOTH are the same in design )

You're both right about the eggtron/formers things. Yes they were part of the MOTU line although I cant remember seeing them here on toy shelves (but I grew up in a small town so...) But I definitely remember seeing a promotion on the egg carton when I was a kid to send away for one of these eggtron things (and I still have it )