Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Juicy June Junk

Micromaster Rescue Patrol in very nice condition, First Aid and a clean, tight jointed but incomplete Razorclaw.

Was looking for more MtMtE characters, but settled for a medic from each ongoing and some cheapies from the same seller!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Received these guys from the TFSource today

And finally the last member of my Alternators collection.... it is now complete!!!!

Also this from RK as well today, and a totally awesome figure if i might add....

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My box of Breygent Transformers cards arrived today.

Did alright from it.

Got the following: One full set

Most of a second

6 of the G1 Foils

3 of the Movie Foils/Puzzles

1 Sketch card - Cliffjumper, by David Girdley. No idea who the artist is, but it's a pretty nice piece

1 Autograph card - black Leonard Nimoy sig, as Sentinel Prime. #42 of 90. Couldn't ask for much more than that, I guess. I'll be selling it though, as I have no interest in Star Trek, so I'd rather sell it to someone who'll enjoy it, and I can get something I'll enjoy more

Also included was a relic card. It's..................a piece of DOTM Ironhide's tyre. Yes, that's right. His tyre. Hold back the crowds!!! Still, nice enough for what it is. I just have no idea what to do with it, as the card is super-thick, so it won't fit in any sleeve.

A few bits and pieces so far this month...
    Love my G1 Roadbuster and deluxe Insecticons

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Received these guys from the TFSource today
    Have you CC, or anyone else had issues with TFSource's packaging lately? My last order, despite their claim of bulletproof packaging was literally cushioned with 2 sheets of newspaper scrunched around the items. The one before had butchers paper and two little bits of styrofoam. The shipping dented a few boxes, luckily i was opening them, but it's made me a bit wary of their standards if i'm looking at having a MISB product.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin
    Have you CC, or anyone else had issues with TFSource's packaging lately? My last order, despite their claim of bulletproof packaging was literally cushioned with 2 sheets of newspaper scrunched around the items. The one before had butchers paper and two little bits of styrofoam. The shipping dented a few boxes, luckily i was opening them, but it's made me a bit wary of their standards if i'm looking at having a MISB product.
    No problems for me with the packaging as it always comes with the big bubble wrap. Although my parcels are always in big boxes as I try to take advantage of the reduced shipping. But I have had smaller ones with the same quality, always bubble wrapped. Usually they have good quality packaging, and personally have never had any trouble that's why I use them.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    FINALLY!!!
    Great to see you finally got them, hopefully my same set should come tomorrow.

Yeah, hope my Springer/Blitzwing come tomorrow. It's the 12th business day, which is usually when my BBTS orders come.

Here's my haul so far so June, I was dying to get a Unicron, but never had the space or monies for the Amazon/ Armada one, so I got the hover tank version for a good deal and got Cybertron Soundwave (minus Laserbeak), Cybertron Scattershot and a Beast Machines Tank Drone thrown in. Also got Hatchet for a good deal at Woolies, it didn't scan so I had to get a price check, I think it should have been $16-ish but I think the person checking the price was a bit apathetic because it came in at $7, not bad for a toy I think was scalped and I never saw in my area at the time it was supposed to be released.