Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
I don't mean that you linking to it isn't apropos - this is a Transformers website. I just mean that the article itself is idiotic and doesn't need to exist. It's not like the guy invented the car - he took a car that the Transformers films have the rights to and made a couple of changes. He even says Bumblebee is "one of my favourite toy characters of all time" so he was probably as much inspired by Bay Bumblebees as the new film's car was inspired by him. I invented the phrase "Gold Plastic Syndrome" and then it was used in the Transformers Allspark Almanac II! They didn't thank me! Boo hoo.
Yes I figured that it wasn't about my linking to it. Some people may find the article interesting, and if Has/Para does make an official statement or comment about it then it can be posted in this thread as news. This is unlikely to happen of course, because they do seem to take fan made ideas without acknowledgment on a regular basis (not referring to this article or car specifically). Perhaps someone should ask them..