Thread: 2010 Primus and Unicron

Default 2010 Primus and Unicron

Hi all, as the above title says, I am after 2010 Primus and Unicron, any help as always is appreciated, I have found them on ebay . . .

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFORM...-/321119080806

but was wondering if anyone was wanting to get rid of some to a good home and save me from a possible scalper? lol

Oh man that is way better than what I paid which was around $575 for the two (includes postage) months ago.

That's a hefty price for the pair. This pair has somehow been kept by collectors tightly. Cartoon color accurate or box art looks nice together?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Oh man that is way better than what I paid which was around $575 for the two (includes postage) months ago.

Groovy guy I should have seen your posting earlier. Sold this 2 weeks ago to eastern state buyer. Man the headache was the packing in a box. $330 for the pair.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    That's a hefty price for the pair. This pair has somehow been kept by collectors tightly. Cartoon color accurate or box art looks nice together?

Groovy guy I should have seen your posting earlier. Sold this 2 weeks ago to eastern state buyer. Man the headache was the packing in a box. $330 for the pair.
    Holy crap!! Sigh, i need to start buying my imports from you, i've seen in your sales thread that you've sold them before, but didn't think you had any in stock. Wished i had asked anyways.