Page 23 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Megatran Guest

One day sale of Tetra Jets by Impossible Toys. (You will need to scroll down the web page).

Individually, going for US$19.99 + shipping. The popular colours (reflecting Starscream, Skywarp & Thundercracker) have sold out.

Alternatively, purchase the whole squadron (set of 7) for US$129.99 + shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    One day sale of Tetra Jets by Impossible Toys. (You will need to scroll down the web page).

Individually, going for US$19.99 + shipping. The popular colours (reflecting Starscream, Skywarp & Thundercracker) have sold out.

Alternatively, purchase the whole squadron (set of 7) for US$129.99 + shipping.
    Wish the price of that Arbilus will drop.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

2 waves of generations cancelled by hasbro apparently there is more to it but some1 else can make sense of it :P

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    2 waves of generations cancelled by hasbro apparently there is more to it but some1 else can make sense of it :P
    It is more they have changed 1 wave and cancelled another. They removed a figure from wave 3 and then cancelled wave 5.

All the figures removed or cancelled will appear in another wave.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    It is more they have changed 1 wave and cancelled another. They removed a figure from wave 3 and then cancelled wave 5.

All the figures removed or cancelled will appear in another wave.
    They sure as hell better release the other figures. I was hanging out for Crosscut. My bbts order still shows my rattrap and tankor wave, just missing Crosscut now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    They sure as hell better release the other figures. I was hanging out for Crosscut. My bbts order still shows my rattrap and tankor wave, just missing Crosscut now.
    Me too. This really sux. Makes me wish that I bought one of those out-of- packaging factory-emancipated Crosscuts from lena81822.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Cool shopping around

Shopping around there are some gems outside BBTS. They make their prices pre-order enticing until you get slapped with the additional 70+ shipping . Not sure I'm bagging BBTS but it makes it harder to collect all the niche stuff.

Taking my Tf wish list to visit japan.
    Any one have suggested hot spots in tokyo or osaka to get ?

Shipping from USA is too high compared to asia stores.
    If anyone is happy to support local checkout 7figures.com.au

Looks like the rumours are true that the hold up with the Waspinator wave at BBTS is that the stock they claimed they were getting in from another supplier, ended up being the wrong wave, as that next wave is on clearance at BBTS due to excessive stock on hand.
    (Scoop, Starscream, Skywarp, Minicon team)

A set of four - US$35
    A set of eight (two of each) - US$69 (that's about AU$9 each plus shipping)

BBTS probably got a discount on being sent the wrong stock, but someone's screw up can be your gain if you don't have this wave yet.

Those 4 Deluxes are a steal at that price.
    Should've waited

Quote Originally Posted by oscarino View Post
    Shopping around there are some gems outside BBTS. They make their prices pre-order enticing until you get slapped with the additional 70+ shipping . Not sure I'm bagging BBTS but it makes it harder to collect all the niche stuff.

Taking my Tf wish list to visit japan.
    Any one have suggested hot spots in tokyo or osaka to get ?

Shipping from USA is too high compared to asia stores.
    If anyone is happy to support local checkout 7figures.com.au

I often find that even with shipping costs & PoL feature, the difference in cost is negligible

i'll gladly support local business, but $220 for Soundblaster? I had my SB shipped from Japan for $60 cheaper & i dont see any discounted or free shipping on all over $X offers either -only on select items

http://www.7figures.com.au/mobile/Category.aspx?id=1830

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Those 4 Deluxes are a steal at that price.
    Should've waited

I often find that even with shipping costs & PoL feature, the difference in cost is negligible

i'll gladly support local business, but $220 for Soundblaster? I had my SB shipped from Japan for $60 cheaper & i dont see any discounted or free shipping on all over $X offers either -only on select items

http://www.7figures.com.au/mobile/Category.aspx?id=1830

yeah their ultra magnus is $230... you can't really support a local business if it costs roughly 50% more.