Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Tankor and Rattrap dropped into my POL.

Think I'll wait for Roadbuster to drop as well before I ship it.
    My Rattrap hasn't...

Is this a sign that all the old games are happening again?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    My Rattrap hasn't...

Is this a sign that all the old games are happening again?
    Same, and I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered as soon as I got the newsletter notification at the time. Guess we didn't pre-order as fast as 1Azrael1.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Same, and I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered as soon as I got the newsletter notification at the time. Guess we didn't pre-order as fast as 1Azrael1.
    I hit the pre-order button on 28th January, according to my pre-order page.

I hope it's just taking a little time to filter through. Perhaps because my surname begins with 'V'?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Did you guys order just a single Rattrap or the whole wave? More than likely they will fill the orders of the whole wave first and singles after.

Did you guys order just a single Rattrap or the whole wave? More than likely they will fill the orders of the whole wave first and singles after.
    Just the single. But if I've ordered one (regardless of a single or a full case) before it comes up as 'Sold Out', why should I have to wait or be dis-prioritised? They have ordered a certain number of them, and I put my hand up for one of them. It should be that simple.

According to my BBTS account I also pre-ordered a single Rattrap on the 28th of Jan, which I think was pretty much immediately after they were announced. It was before the first price increase. Mine is $17.99 and is still listed as "pre-order."

Well after the last stuff up with the waspy wave, I can understand doing this from a business standpoint. Just be patient, I'm sure it'll turn up in your pile soon enough.

Besides, at least you've already got one

i'd say that they are prioritising cases over sets, then rocessing any single orders irrespective over the date that any single figures were ordered

Well after the last stuff up with the waspy wave, I can understand doing this from a business standpoint. Just be patient, I'm sure it'll turn up in your pile soon enough.

Besides, at least you've already got one
    They prioritised those who ordered cases in the Waspy wave, too. Thus why people who ordered a single figure are still waiting. It seems to be standard practice for BBTS.

I've already got a Generations Rattrap?! Why did no one tell me?!

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    They prioritised those who ordered cases in the Waspy wave, too. Thus why people who ordered a single figure are still waiting. It seems to be standard practice for BBTS.

I've already got a Generations Rattrap?! Why did no one tell me?!
    Sorry, my mistake I thought you got one already. I should really pay attention more

Standard practice only so far as Waspy wave as well because Hasbro screwed them around, and only because they want focus on the movie stuff for the time being. I'm still waiting for a whole case of that wave too. I'm still gypped that they removed Crosscut from the Rattrap wave, but eh, not alot I can do about it if Hasbro made the decision.