Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 607075767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

According to a new listing at BBTS, there could be a reissue of the 2010 TakaraTomy Gen1 Predaking "reissue" toy later this month (July)... or it could just be some old stock found or acquired from a wholesaler. (it would have been listed on JP or Asian sites ages ago if this was a new run)
    It has a price of US$180.

The extra $80 is for an actual shipping box
    Amazon customers know what I'm talkin' 'bout

I'm liking the PoL remiders too.

must ship in the next 79 days
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 11th July 2017 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I haven't shopped at BBTS in Ages, the dollar has made it fairly unattractive and I can get all the Japanese release product cheaper from Japanese sources, unsurprisingly. I used to make very good use of the POL lasting 6 months. The Monolith that used to turn up at work

maybe I should give them another go. I'm not sure I'm a fan of their new look and interface.
    I haven't bought in ages, like you the AUD was a hinderance as well as the postage that first slug makes you groan, but adding more on doesn't seem like too much of a biggie. Usually it takes me something I see that I must have, and once that POL gate is open then more gets added in quick succession.

This time the Siege on Cybertron set was the thing that tipped me over the edge. Since then I have added the Seaspray and Cosmos wave and have had on at least 3 occasions sale items sitting in the basket ready but pulled out some of the 3P sale items are looking attractive.

But now with only 77 days left, I may need to add a few more items whoops

BBTS has POTP Wave 3 up for preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    BBTS has POTP Wave 3 up for preorder.
    Yeah but they all turn up next month sadly

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah but they all turn up next month sadly
    Sadly???

I'm going to give BBTS a chance this time round. I should get the figures sooner than TLTC and so far BBTS hasn't said they are going to collect GST.

Now I just need to decide where I'm getting Predaking and Firestar from and that will be POTP completed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Sadly???

I'm going to give BBTS a chance this time round. I should get the figures sooner than TLTC and so far BBTS hasn't said they are going to collect GST.

Now I just need to decide where I'm getting Predaking and Firestar from and that will be POTP completed for me.
    Sadly because of the new import laws I mean. What are the chances of BBTS not doing it do ya reckon?

Oh, and to get the last shipment of POTP figure cost $60US Delta in case you still needed to know

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Sadly because of the new import laws I mean. What are the chances of BBTS not doing it do ya reckon?

Oh, and to get the last shipment of POTP figure cost $60US Delta in case you still needed to know
    Honestly from the tone of their response to me when I enquired with them was they were not taking the GST law seriously. For every site like Amazon or HLJ that takes it seriously there's going to be dozens that say FU to the law. If they maintain their tone I think BBTS will not be implementing any changes and despite the government's threats to block sites that don't collect GST it will actually be unenforceable just like the blocking of The Pirate Bay.

BBTS just sent out a warning letter to ship your loot now, or be charged gst
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    BBTS just sent out a warning letter to ship your loot now, or be charged gst
    Really, well that sucks. Mind posting the quote of what they said and I'll update my list of retailers charging GST, blocking, etc.