Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One down, one more to go!

That looks freaking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Yup agreed, but overall still awesome work! Where did ya get the drawing in the first place? You drew it?
    Firstly thanks all of youse guys and gal!

I saw the chibi style art in the internet and again last year in the TF artworks book sold at Kinokuniya. I so wanted to get a more complete copy of all the G1s in it but there wasnt any so I just drew these based on what I saw and just kept adding more of the G1 characters I didn't see. Posted this actually before last year when it was uncolored ( see below)

Gamblor, Juzmel - I would've loved to have scanned it first and color that using a PC coloring program but I don't have the program and the PC savvy knowhow to do it especially the metallic shiny effect thingie - this was my first intention and ellicit the help of my cousin ( whose a computer savvy guy) in the first place but after a year, meh I though it needs to get finished. Plus I dont know what program to get.. photoshop? and even if I get it it'll take a lot more time ( its been a year uncolored already ) for an old dog like me to learn it.

This was the first one I drew. But being primarily a decepticon lover (my autobot collection count says otherwise)I will take more care coloring this so I colored the Autobots first.....Hard when you've got limited color pallette with color pencils...

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Brilliant! Just Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Plus I dont know what program to get.. photoshop?
    Try the Gimp!

awesome job dude!!!!

That is a monumental effort. The hours you must have spent ... the fatigue your forearm muscles must have felt ...

Simply amazing work!

Hey Liege if you ink it I'll colour it.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I just luv that chibi style of art! It's ssssso cool!

Something tells me drawing/colouring it wasn't a chore at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I just luv that chibi style of art! It's ssssso cool!

Something tells me drawing/colouring it wasn't a chore at all...
    Oh colouring is. It's an absolute pain in the buttocks.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

More pain on the hands hehehehe, drawing took 3-4 days for each faction 2 weeks apart, but man was my hands numb. Coloring the Autos took about 3 weeks if you combine all the separate days I had to spend on it. I didn't do it in one go coz Ive learned my lesson going at it straight like when i was drawing it ( I can still remember the numbness uuugh). At the start it really feels nice but by the 4-5th go aaaahhh I just wanted it to be finished! But then I still have the decepticons to finish.... haaaaaaaay
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]