Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your deck! (Legends)

It's still a game that, like life, it doesn't matter how small a deck you start with if you have enough money

Personally since I've given it no attention, my deck has shrivelled to a pathetic little thing - not used to having other people laugh at the size of my deck I used to have a big, proud, impressive deck and I was happy to show my deck to anyone that was interested

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    It's still a game that, like life, it doesn't matter how small a deck you start with if you have enough money

Personally since I've given it no attention, my deck has shrivelled to a pathetic little thing - not used to having other people laugh at the size of my deck I used to have a big, proud, impressive deck and I was happy to show my deck to anyone that was interested

Decided to get myself a big beefy deck again to impress all and sundry

Plus the latest comp had 'Orion Pax' cards and given my sons name I couldn't pass them up

Note: Still yet to spend a cent on the game, my deck is this big naturally

Here is my current after-episode deck:

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Still the same old characters? how much time and money you guys sank?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Here is my current after-episode deck:
    Cyclonus looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I honestly sink money into the titans Metroplex even though is not my priority than to spend on this tiring game with endless loop of events.
    you guys still wasting time and money into this game? I am so glad I have deleted the app.
    For those who treasure your time and money I suggest skipping it. People sink about as much as $500 just to win. Crazy times. Almost can buy an Ultimental prime.
    Still the same old characters? how much time and money you guys sank?

Haven't spent a penny. I know you don't like this game drifand, as you have stated it many, many times in numerous threads - but please don't judge the rest of us for enjoying this little diversion

hehe,

You may not have spent a dime, but you sure used a lot of time. No I do not don't like this game. however there are many people who do not know or are aware how much time and money is used when playing.

Especially when my last post is SAME characters? since I left the game, what next? Super ultra duper rare level 6 but same character? Those were my questions I am addressing.

the same characters are getting boring.. but when you lie in bed not able to sleep or have a 2 hour journey by public transport to get to work then it is a good time waster
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    the same characters are getting boring.. but when you lie in bed not able to sleep or have a 2 hour journey by public transport to get to work then it is a good time waster
    +1 I am fine with such play. I only found that I was going up to over 10 hours of play and affected my life just to get tier two cards. Not to mention, each time they made it harder. I played over 9 episodes before I gave up when I realized they were recycling the characters, it wasn't just the amount of time sank into it but a lot of battery life to constantly have my phone turned on.

It is an addictive game.

It's scary how much some people must spend in this game. For instance in the current event if you have about $60US credit you can buy a Rodimus Prime pack (robot + alt + weapon). Looking at the top of the leader board there are people that have ALL 9 SLOTS maxed out with this combo! That means (as drifand says) there are people rich or stupid enough to spend $500 on a single round!

F'ing lunatics!