Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your deck! (Legends)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    How are you supposed to 'evolve' cards? I ended up with a Level 4 Alt mode Soundwave card (and bloody lucky to get it considering I had wasted my two capture nets earlier) and it's apparently now my 2nd most powerful Con card. So how do you evolve them? Or do they expect you to pay to do that?
    you need 4 of the same evolve cards to do it, so you need to see this 4 times

once you have your 4 cards upgrade them like before with other cards or transmetal

so now you have 4 soundwave cards

evolve two together

+ =

then upgrade the newly evolved card and then evolve that with the fist card

+ =

uprgade and repeat

+ =

so basically

1 + 1 = Newcard 2
    Newcard 2 + 1 = Newcard 3
    New card 3 + 1 = newcard 4

i am not even sure if you get higher sats if you evolve two level 2 cards together that would take 8 cards to get the highest possible level 4 eve=olve card, and it is certainly hard enough to get one set unless you purchase chains to get the guarentee capture, i was lucky i had time off and just farmed the levels to get them.

i did manage to score a nightbeat at the end of the event, if you have the time its not as $ dependant to rank high

hope that helps a little
    Last edited by Sharky; 9th August 2013 at 11:43 AM.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    you need 4 of the same evolve cards to do it, so you need to see this 4 times

once you have your 4 cards upgrade them like before with other cards or transmetal

so now you have 4 soundwave cards

evolve two together

+ =

then upgrade the newly evolved card and then evolve that with the fist card

+ =

uprgade and repeat

+ =

so basically

1 + 1 = Newcard 2
    Newcard 2 + 1 = Newcard 3
    New card 3 + 1 = newcard 4

i am not even sure if you get higher sats if you evolve two level 2 cards together that would take 8 cards to get the highest possible level 4 eve=olve card, and it is certainly hard enough to get one set unless you purchase chains to get the guarentee capture, i was lucky i had time off and just farmed the levels to get them.

i did manage to score a nightbeat at the end of the event, if you have the time its not as $ dependant to rank high

hope that helps a little
    Cheers for that Sharky mate - I've got a much better understanding now.

I ended up from the last episode 1 SW card, 1 Ravage & 2 Laserbeak so I could evolve Laserbeak a little, though it seems not enough he appears in my top character cards. I could have gotten more I suppose but I refuse to ever spend a cent on this game (my wife is annoyed enough as is at the size of my POL without me spending money on TF games as well )

Cheers for that Sharky mate - I've got a much better understanding now.

I ended up from the last episode 1 SW card, 1 Ravage & 2 Laserbeak so I could evolve Laserbeak a little, though it seems not enough he appears in my top character cards. I could have gotten more I suppose but I refuse to ever spend a cent on this game (my wife is annoyed enough as is at the size of my POL without me spending money on TF games as well )
    yeah atleast this format had greater play value for non spenders, it really was a case of if you had the time (and a decent deck) you can grind the cards, it was a 1:10 success rate roughly.

and my experience was it wasnt very battle cube needy as 98% of the battles i used one cube and only spent 3 on the lvl 10 soundwave boss so there was next to no waste there, it was just tedious grinding all the levels

the prizes were sucky a level 3 soundwave set a elite set then episode cards.. a blaster set was an outright purchase for 5000 mobacoins ($50)

i didnt mind this format of play, back to the old style tho now with war dawn running...not overly fussed on this event.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Is there any trick to making those nets work? Or is it just random if it works or not?

Is there any trick to making those nets work? Or is it just random if it works or not?
    its just random as far as i know, its a hard grind i think it works out about 1 in ten attmpts last event.. you would think if you had evolve cards in your deck it should give bonuses like increase capture percentages..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I'm up to the 6th level on hard in the current event, and even with a full deck of maxed out level 4 characters and an "evolved-to-the-3rd-level Streetwise x3 attack power" I can't beat anything, even using 3 battle cubes! Was sitting at around 6000 in the rankings, since I cant really earn any more points (unless I somehow luck out and randomly capture an end-of-level boss) shall resign myself to not getting any decent cards

I'm up to the 6th level on hard in the current event, and even with a full deck of maxed out level 4 characters and an "evolved-to-the-3rd-level Streetwise x3 attack power" I can't beat anything, even using 3 battle cubes! Was sitting at around 6000 in the rankings, since I cant really earn any more points (unless I somehow luck out and randomly capture an end-of-level boss) shall resign myself to not getting any decent cards
    yeah i do not get the changes to the wave battle, 6.5 m health or there abouts and defeated on one cube, yet when you get to a boss, the deck deals 19-23m in damage on one cube, i think the may have "cheated" a little to force the use of all those battle cubes people havebeen banking up
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    yeah atleast this format had greater play value for non spenders, it really was a case of if you had the time (and a decent deck) you can grind the cards, it was a 1:10 success rate roughly.

and my experience was it wasnt very battle cube needy as 98% of the battles i used one cube and only spent 3 on the lvl 10 soundwave boss so there was next to no waste there, it was just tedious grinding all the levels

the prizes were sucky a level 3 soundwave set a elite set then episode cards.. a blaster set was an outright purchase for 5000 mobacoins ($50)

i didnt mind this format of play, back to the old style tho now with war dawn running...not overly fussed on this event.
    I am a freemium player, rank below 2500 in the last episode.

Got bored with this playing style of grind, grind, grind and quit over the weekend when wasted again another chain on a useless card.

Mobage got too greedy... old cards become useless almost after every episode and those who spend lot of money every episode gets the highest ranking everytime dont care how much effort you put in the last few episode or how long you had been playing.

They should learn from Wizards of the Coast, Magic where even common cards have its uses and how to make a great deck.

I have too many Energon Nets, every epi they give you a stack, then every kill you get 1. They should make it stackable to increase the capture rate, or retreat to conserve the nets. Chains should have some sort of confirmation button like in the Battle cubes so you dont accidentally waste em.

End Rant.

So far I've got four level 4 Red Alert robot cards this game and zero alt mode ones.

Friggin bullpucky! Shennanigans I call on them!

yeah i believe the odds are not fair.. that they are favored to intice you to spend more, for instance i spent a couple of bucks on a weapons hoping for red alerts and tracks , first go i got prowls. (which is a reward anyway), then second purchase i got prowls...again... what the hell kind of odds are those, so this leaves me with 3 level 4 prowl weapons which i am most likley not ever gonna use cause prowl is to hard to complete

(i really do not like how they give you a weapon reward that isnt related to the card reward..)

the ruby rewards for episode cards is a nice touch but say you even get 1000 medals there is no gaurentee you will get bot and alt prowl to start with you will probably neeed 4000 medals and end u with 1 bot card and 7 alt modes...

this game would be much better if there was a trade function even if it was in episode trade and only trade episode cards, eg you have 4 alert alt card you can then trade with mobage and get two bot modes so you can atleast complete cards.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy