Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your deck! (Legends)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    the ruby rewards for episode cards is a nice touch but say you even get 1000 medals there is no gaurentee you will get bot and alt prowl to start with you will probably neeed 4000 medals and end u with 1 bot card and 7 alt modes...

Yeah I've been trading in the ruby medals at the lowest level as I figured by only using up 60 I've got more chances to get a bot and alt card.

So far I have 5 Red Alert robot cards and 0 alt-mode cards

Guessin they are trying to get me to buy an alt-mode card - not friggin likely

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah I've been trading in the ruby medals at the lowest level as I figured by only using up 60 I've got more chances to get a bot and alt card.

And then i just traded in on a tracks and got both an alt and bot mode card... It is rediculous when cashing in you should be able to choose what you want odds shouldn't be a factor if I had a 1000 medals to cash in on a prowl I'd be pisssed if I got two of the same..

Game is really getting hard to succeed with out spending.

Changing the odds of the capture last event, upgrading damage by bosses mid event and reducing deck potency it's just rigging it in their favor..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

And then i just traded in on a tracks and got both an alt and bot mode card... It is rediculous when cashing in you should be able to choose what you want odds shouldn't be a factor if I had a 1000 medals to cash in on a prowl I'd be pisssed if I got two of the same..

Changing the odds of the capture last event, upgrading damage by bosses mid event and reducing deck potency it's just rigging it in their favor..
    Sadly that is why I have uninstalled the game... I would rather spend my money on actual transformers

I had never paid a cent, still have the game in my tablet, but havent touch it since I quit.... not worth spending so much time ranking up and get discarded like a rag doll. Feel for those who spend a lot of time and money, yet get the shits on the next episode as all the cards are useless again.

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    I had never paid a cent, still have the game in my tablet, but havent touch it since I quit.... not worth spending so much time ranking up and get discarded like a rag doll. Feel for those who spend a lot of time and money, yet get the shits on the next episode as all the cards are useless again.

Yep - this last one has done me in. I've now got 7 Red Alert Robot Cards and 0 alt mode cards from trading in ruby medals . It's never been so obvious that they are trying to get money out of people, and I'm not buying a damn alt-mode card! Like tron07 I've never spent a cent on the game, but have gotten sick of the sheer amount of time you have to put in to get a new card, only for it to be useless a fortnight later.

That's it - I'm out. (where is the double-clap then hand slide emoticon?)

Yep - this last one has done me in. I've now got 7 Red Alert Robot Cards and 0 alt mode cards from trading in ruby medals . It's never been so obvious that they are trying to get money out of people, and I'm not buying a damn alt-mode card! Like tron07 I've never spent a cent on the game, but have gotten sick of the sheer amount of time you have to put in to get a new card, only for it to be useless a fortnight later.

That's it - I'm out. (where is the double-clap then hand slide emoticon?)
    knowing the way they work you probably even just purchase the first teir and you will get anther Red bot mode.. just to make sure you try again for an alt
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

knowing the way they work you probably even just purchase the first teir and you will get anther Red bot mode.. just to make sure you try again for an alt
    Yeah, I'd leave an angry message in their feedback option, but considering they've never made a cent out of me I don't think they would really care about my opinion or losing me as a customer

I did the massive risk of playing through till 1000 rubies, and got Prowl alt first, then crossed fingers and got prowl bot second....

now with less than a day left, a bloody prowl bot came flying outta the normal spacebridge!!!

Didn't spend a cent and managed to finish 616 so I managed to get 3 out of the 4 stunticons.
    Liked the ruby medals by the end of it i had 1 complete tracks 3 complete red alerts with about 4 extra alt mode tracks and red alerts

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Didn't spend a cent and managed to finish 616 so I managed to get 3 out of the 4 stunticons.
    Liked the ruby medals by the end of it i had 1 complete tracks 3 complete red alerts with about 4 extra alt mode tracks and red alerts
    How much battle cubes did you have?, I had like 350 and 2 Red alert trans-scan cards and one Tracks but still ended up with an 8000 rank, I love the stunticons but with that I only managed to get robot mode Dragstrip.