Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your deck! (Legends)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Ah!

His stats are
    Attack: 66758
    Health: 136398
    Defense: 4940

Bear in mind he currently has a X5 attack bonus for this event, so don't know if his attack stats will go down after the event, or they just mean X5 that number.
    Nice, he'll kick Cyclonus out of the leader position, and no the stats will stay the same after the event it just shows the normal numbers it's really 5x higher for this event only.

So before this event started I had 1400 Battle cubes and now have none.
    Here's my current after episode deck:

Are team worked really well so we managed to get half of EPIC RARE METROPLEX!!!!! It takes 1097 trans-metal to fully upgrade him though.

So I think I spent my 1400 cubes well as I managed to get half an epic rare, 2 R5 Onslaughts(one not upgraded), 1 R5 Metroplex, 2 R5 Deadends and 1 R5 Bee.

Also a little pissed Mobage decided to give everyone an Onslaught as I worked hard for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Also a little pissed Mobage decided to give everyone an Onslaught as I worked hard for him.
    Same, i pushed hard to get my onslaught and then the day wins doesnt make sence at all as you should receive all rewards not just how ever many wins you had day 4 prizes only.... pfft that is a cop out by mobage.. whole reason i didnt try for metroplex in the space bridge was because he was a day 1 and 2 win reward.......not to mention by that logic you wouldnt even get a full set of reward cards for metroplex by that theory if you won 6 days straight
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I was happy just to get a lvl 5 Metroplex Gun card

I didn't get a damn Onslaught card! Where is my free one? . They did however for some damn reason give me like 20 robot-mode Warpath cards and not a single alt-mode one

I was happy just to get a lvl 5 Metroplex Gun card

I didn't get a damn Onslaught card! Where is my free one? . They did however for some damn reason give me like 20 robot-mode Warpath cards and not a single alt-mode one
    You should message them about that.

You should message them about that.
    Ah, I'm not too fussed. Was Onslaught a lvl 5 and did everyone get his alt-mode card too? That would have been cool.

I just counted - they gave me 30 Warpth Robot Cards! - WTF?!?

Ah, I'm not too fussed. Was Onslaught a lvl 5 and did everyone get his alt-mode card too? That would have been cool.

I just counted - they gave me 30 Warpth Robot Cards! - WTF?!?
    You get his his Robot, Alt and weapon and yes he is a Ultra rare, and a powerful one in fact that he sits in my leader position. If I were you I'd message them.

I got a loyalty gift Onslaught bot and alt modes... after busting a gut to try win them in the event. If I'd known I wouldnt have bothered.

However, my son hasn't received them as loyalty gifts.... nor his day 4 campaign victory rewards.

You get his his Robot, Alt and weapon and yes he is a Ultra rare, and a powerful one in fact that he sits in my leader position. If I were you I'd message them.
    Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I got a loyalty gift Onslaught bot and alt modes... after busting a gut to try win them in the event. If I'd known I wouldnt have bothered.

However, my son hasn't received them as loyalty gifts.... nor his day 4 campaign victory rewards.
    My Onslaught pack showed up this arvo, about 12 hours after everyone else got theirs, so it's possible your son may still get it