Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FansProject: "Retro-Future" Glacialbots

I heard they might only be available directly through FansProject on their FansProjectCore site - just like one of their earlier releases (Steelcore I think?).

Very keen on these guys.

For an arm and a leg you can get a combiner that's missing an arm and a leg via eBay scalpers, but it seems like there are no bites as yet.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

For this Im hoping Chimungmung will have em.

Ever wonder who those accounts belong to and how the heck do they get their hands on these so early on?

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Ever wonder who those accounts belong to and how the heck do they get their hands on these so early on?
    I think these were being sold at TFCon recently. Given that, last I heard, the rumoured price is somewhere in the $35-40 range, those ebay listings are ridiculous. I'm heartened to see that at least no one's bought them at those prices (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Iriorne View Post
    I think these were being sold at TFCon recently. Given that, last I heard, the rumoured price is somewhere in the $35-40 range, those ebay listings are ridiculous. I'm heartened to see that at least no one's bought them at those prices (yet).
    oh so that's how. wow, the mark up on those are freakishly more than 200%. Shame on these sellers!!

The rrp $35-40 is very much welcome and axcceptable... that on ebay is extortion prices. hope no one bites >
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My Fangro and Tailclub arrived yesterday. They are fun - the only bits that worry me during transformation are the knees of the not-Nebulans, which require force for them to 'click' from mode to mode. Very clever homages to Scramble City/Headmasters.

(These two threads should probably be combined.)