Thread: Gundamgokin's 3rd party sale thread

Default Gundamgokin's 3rd party sale thread

As I can't list third party items in the official sales sections I have created a new post here in order to put up my items for auction. Whilst pick-up from Sydney is preferred these can be posted and will do my best to get accurate quotes in order to making your decision.

All interest or questions should be posted here in order to manage people's interest Bank Deposit preferred but paypal available. Photos will be put up shortly.

Fansproject SteelCore $120 (Boxed) Hold primetime
    Fansproject Assaulter $80 (Boxed, missing 2 pins as it was received this way hence the reduction in price)
    Fansproject Crossfire G1 Colour with Quake $150 (Boxed) (or $180 with Energon Blackout, United Swindle (Helicopter) and Black-Out (Tank)
    Fansproject Sidearm (Targetmaster) $10
    Toyworld Headmaster HardBone $80. Hold 1Azrael1

I have another sales thread up in the main section for my Hasbro/Takara releases as well as another in the miscellaneous for my Kamen Rider gear etc.

Gundamgokin.
    Last edited by gundamgokin; 8th August 2013 at 07:06 AM.

Can I grab Hardbone?

Pay/pickup at Parramatta Fair next month?

1AZRAEL1, I'm going to be away on holidays that weekend but if there's a middleman or someone is willing to get it from me earlier then that might work.

gundamgokin are u still around - if yes I'm interested in Steelcore - is he MISB?

How does the missing pins affect Assaulter?

My assaulter was missing one of the pin in the landing gear that folds in on the leg - no biggie - I simply made a replacement pin from a paperclip!

Default Steelcore

primetime - Steelcore is not MISB as it has been removed, displayed without being transformed and placed back in the box.

Default Assaulter

TLG Jaymz - It just means that depending on transformation the two wing parts might come off but the friction joint is still quite strong and doesn't compromise anything else, I believe split-pins would solve the matter but even if I fix this before sale it is worth disclosing as this is why it turns out I got it for a reduced (albeit more than listed) price.