Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter of Complaint to TRU Online

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    Well that is not only thing he/ she selling at a higher price especially local release
    I don't even know how to difference between local or one bought from other countries though.

Ugh...just waiting for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    $160 for YOTS Omega and $210 for MP SW?! Sod!

While there is part of me that berates myself for paying more to get Soundwave and Metroplex from overseas, at least I missed out on all the stress of worrying if I would get them on their Australian release. And I don't begrudge my fellow Ozformers getting them cheaper than I paid - well done I say! And at least 2 people I know that are not Ozformers members but love Soundwave managed to get him from the TRU website and am really happy for them . But still grinds my gears when I see people like this seller try and rip honest folk off

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Id love to "offer" that guy a punch in the face
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Surely a more measured response would be to aim Megatron's fusion canon at the guy and fire away.
    You all know my vote

Starting to think I should write a new letter of complaint, this time to the Australian Branch of Toys R Us online.

The $70 Trypticon thread is filling up with people who have had their orders cancelled, myslef among them

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Starting to think I should write a new letter of complaint, this time to the Australian Branch of Toys R Us online.

The $70 Trypticon thread is filling up with people who have had their orders cancelled, myslef among them
    You do that, and you'll definitely get my nomination next year
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    $160 for YOTS Omega and $210 for MP SW?! Sod!
    Yeah theres a dude selling YOTS Omega for $250 at conventions. a bit higher than id think many would be willing to pay

I wrote a lengthy message on TRU AU's FB page begging them to consider releasing MP Bluestreak at a lower price (at least $100), outlining all the obvious reasons. TRU AU actually responded to my post and said that my suggestion would be forwarded, but it evidently fell on deaf ears. I hope that others will have better luck than I did in persuading TRU to see reason.

The Hasbro MP Bluestreak? It's $99.99 on the TRU website.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    The Hasbro MP Bluestreak? It's $99.99 on the TRU website.
    Price on release was $130

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You do that, and you'll definitely get my nomination next year
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I wrote a lengthy message on TRU AU's FB page begging them to consider releasing MP Bluestreak at a lower price (at least $100), outlining all the obvious reasons. TRU AU actually responded to my post and said that my suggestion would be forwarded, but it evidently fell on deaf ears. I hope that others will have better luck than I did in persuading TRU to see reason.
    ]
    Wrote a letter of complaint off this arvo. I will admit to it being quite self-serving as in trying to get a $70 Trypticon

However it is laying the groundwork for a more comprehensive letter for when the first one (certainly and inevitably )) fails in order to address the larger issues regarding TRU's policies regarding their sales of TF products. This includes overpricing (cheaper to order MP's overseas even with shipping), inability to buy specific TF products online (they will simply post you a random RescueBot/Generations/Movie figure) and the current issue of them cancelling dozens of peoples Trypticon orders despite many stores still having them in stock.