Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Chimungmung (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    Got my latest order from Tony, which included MakeToys Vulcan. However Vulcan has come without his instruction booklet

I've emailed Tony through his 'Contact Us' form and also Facebook messaged him. Been two days and haven't heard anything from him (though I see he has posted new things on his Facebook).

Any advice on how to proceed? I don't know of any other way to contact him and don't really want to go the whole PayPal dispute way as he's always been good in the past (though I haven't ordered from him for a few years).
    I wouldn't stress it yet bud, maybe try again in a couple days. Can't you email him (tony@chimungmung.com)? He's been pretty good with members here as far as I know so I'm sure you will work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I wouldn't stress it yet bud, maybe try again in a couple days. Can't you email him (tony@chimungmung.com)? He's been pretty good with members here as far as I know so I'm sure you will work it out.
    Yeah the web form doesn't work. Email him direct at the above address.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thanks guys!!!

I will

Edit: Using the email address you guys supplied, I got a response within minutes and the vulcan instructions and broken cyberjaw combiner foot are now being sourced.

Thanks again everyone!
    Last edited by Mr_K; 28th September 2016 at 04:33 PM.