Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers 1985 ( Australian ) trading cards for sale

Default Transformers 1985 ( Australian ) trading cards for sale

G'day

Selling off a few doubles I have had for a while. Not in mint condition but still good for those looking to fill gaps.

I'm still looking for a few myself but the Australian version is even harder to find than the US version.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ads.html

Hey, are you talking about the action cards? Which ones are you looking for? I have a stack of Australian numbered cards to trade. Mostly good condition.

Your link isn't working for me though. :/ Do you have "Sure shots Hound and Gears" and "Ironhide at the lasergun"? I don't know the numbers sorry.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Yep the action cards and if you have some to swap/sell then you just became my new best friend haha

I need #'s 1, 39 , 67,68 ( the shockwave one ), 74, 78, 81, 83, 84, 88, 93, 99, 100

Some are just replacing damaged ones.

Sorry about the link
    this one should work

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-transfor...ading+cards/k0

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Hey, are you talking about the action cards? Which ones are you looking for? I have a stack of Australian numbered cards to trade. Mostly good condition.

Your link isn't working for me though. :/ Do you have "Sure shots Hound and Gears" and "Ironhide at the lasergun"? I don't know the numbers sorry.
    I can't see those ones yet, but I have more crates to go through and might find them later. I'll post back if I do

ok, cool thanks! The link's working fine now too.

Well, I've got #1 for you, and looks like it's in pretty good condition with no marks on it. Unfortunately I don't have any of the others Sorry I couldn't help you out more!

Talking

That is LEGEN . . . wait for it . . . DARY

If you can hold onto it for me I'll ask around and see if I can find or track down those cards for you.

And just some infor to help you track them down if I can't

I don't have that Ironhide card in my collection either but I do have the Sureshots . . . Hound and Gears. The strange thing about this one is that the picture is actually of Jazz and Sideswipe, not Hound and gears. and it is number 98 in our set of 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttandc View Post
    That is LEGEN . . . wait for it . . . DARY

If you can hold onto it for me I'll ask around and see if I can find or track down those cards for you.
    Oh sweet! Sure I don't mind holding it for you. Also, the two cards I'm looking for can be from the US or Australian set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttandc View Post
    And just some infor to help you track them down if I can't

I don't have that Ironhide card in my collection either but I do have the Sureshots . . . Hound and Gears. The strange thing about this one is that the picture is actually of Jazz and Sideswipe, not Hound and gears. and it is number 98 in our set of 100.
    Cheers for that, I can't find anywhere that lists the Australian numbers. I think it's funny how the "Ironhide" card isn't Ironhide either, it's Jazz and Optimus.

I did notice a fair few of the US ones on ebay

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_trksi...at=0&_from=R40